My Rocket league achievements are stuck

Discus and support My Rocket league achievements are stuck in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello , i was trying to finish all the rocket league achievements , i finished almost all of them but 2 of them does not want to unlock for some... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Noard ., Mar 21, 2023.

1. Noard .
    Noard . Guest

Hello , i was trying to finish all the rocket league achievements , i finished almost all of them but 2 of them does not want to unlock for some reason. And i also tried all the methods for trying to fix this issue but still no luck. If anyone knows how can i fix that please help me. Thanks.

:)

Noard ., Mar 21, 2023
  2. Noard . Win User

Thanks for the response! , unfortunately i tried everything but it didn't work, im going to try and unlock the achievements one more time and i will say if it worked or not. Thanks again

Edit : I did the achievements again and it worked, thanks for the help.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Noard!

Sorry to hear about what happened.

Since this is an achievements, we can only do so much about it because it also involves the Xbox network.

Just make sure to try all the suggested steps from the link here https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achiev....

Other tips are on this thread as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If everything isn't working, best option is to file a bug directly to the Xbox team so they can investigate it and fix it in future updates. All the links and instructions can be found on the thread link above.
  4. Ant30025674 Win User

i have locked a few achievements at 100% unlocking for a month now and they still have not unlocked

Yeah same here. I have an achievement in Rocket League which has been stuck at done unlocking for 8 days now, I've never had to wait this long for one to sync.
  5. jordanmaddison Win User

Gamerscore has reset/been removed ?

Yeah it was on rocket league with the basic achievements like having 200 hundred items and such
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Achievements to get?

Try rocket league.

It has a amount of easy achievements.

1950g in total I believe.
Thema:

1. My Rocket league achievements are stuck - Similar Threads - Rocket league achievements

2. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  5. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  6. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  7. How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.: [img] How can Xbox ban you for 2 days for posting a rocket league ad on a trade club. It was a normal post. No swearing just the item , colour , price. I’ve got photo of post...
  8. Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...: There are multiple games that I have owned for many years that I’m having trouble with suddenly. One game called Rocket League tells me I need to update it to play it. Except every time the update...
  9. claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.: Hello, recently, I bought a pre-owned Xbox series S from a local Gamestop. When I was setting it up, I noticed that there was a Rocket League and a Fortnite pack, but it was already claimed. I...
  10. Can you guys get rocket league on xcloud gaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you guys get rocket league on xcloud gaming?: i am very bored without rocket league on xcloud ig submitted by /u/PugsFN [link] [comments]