My right trigger stick isn’t working …

Discus and support My right trigger stick isn’t working … in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My right trigger stick - the spring sounds like it has gone - which is strange as I haven’t had any issues with it until now - and my whole time I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SAM MISSIN, Nov 14, 2022.

1. SAM MISSIN
    SAM MISSIN Guest

My right trigger stick - the spring sounds like it has gone - which is strange as I haven’t had any issues with it until now - and my whole time I was with Xbox one - I never had this issue - please could you help me.

:)

SAM MISSIN, Nov 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this San

I don’t like to give bad news but could be a hardware issue / broken trigger

Before concluding that, may I know if you already tried cleaning carefully your controller?
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Sam
    Usually you can do that in stores like GameStop, BestBuy a physical Microsoft store or similar
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, if the warranty ended in this case the best option is get the controller inspected in the closest authorized retailer or where original parts are used

About the Turtle beach recon controller
    I personally don’t have one :c so I can’t give you my opinion about it

But looking at the controller itself and some reviews, worth it giving it a shot
  5. SAM MISSIN Win User

Ok thanks

Where do I find the original retailers to get the controller investigated??
  6. SAM MISSIN Win User

Damn.:. Thanks for getting back to me

I did have warranty on it - but it’s just ran out. How do I go about fixing the issue ??

Also could I have your opinion on the Turtle Beach Recon Controller please if that’s okay? Like whether it’s a good replacement ?
Thema:

1. My right trigger stick isn’t working … - Similar Threads - right trigger stick

2. xbox series x right trigger sticking

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x right trigger sticking: hello anyone else have the same issue, ive had four series x controllers in the past 6weeks which all work fine for 1week but then the right trigger all of a sudden starts sticking/getting stuck...
  3. elite series 2 controller - slightly pressing left stick activates the right trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller - slightly pressing left stick activates the right trigger: while this is a rare issue, it is not unique to me. moving the left stick causes the right trigger to fire. i have examined this closely and found that if i slightly depress the left trigger...
  4. xbox elite controller left stick acts as right trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller left stick acts as right trigger: i’ve had my xbox elite controller for a while and i’ve never really had any problems, but now anytime i use the controller it’s like i’m holding down the right trigger all the time. when i play...
  5. Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger: I saw this as an old issue where someone tried plugging in their controller to fix it. It does not work for me. It will work for about five minutes but then I try to sprint and I shoot my weapons....
  6. Madcats Xbox 360 wired controller Right stick and trigger issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Madcats Xbox 360 wired controller Right stick and trigger issues.: Ok im ready to pull what hair i have left out over this. Im using a Samsung A21S phone and a Madcats xbox 360 wired controller. Everything works fine except for the right stick and both triggers....
  7. Y-axis on the right analogue stick directly affects the left trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y-axis on the right analogue stick directly affects the left trigger: Although this sounds stupid I have had this issue constantly for the past few months across multiple games on both PC and Xbox. An example of this being a problem is if I were to move the camera...
  8. Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger?: A couple of days ago while I was playing Rainbow Six siege I noticed sometimes when I tried to sprint my gun would fire. It would happen maybe once a match but nothing too bad. Since then, this...
  9. Xbox one controller right stick and trigger are too sensitive on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller right stick and trigger are too sensitive on PC: On a Xbox one controller my right stick is very sensitive when I move it downwards and to the left, I barely touch it and it accelerates like crazy the same with the right trigger, any one has a...
  10. Elite Controller (Stick right trigger)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller (Stick right trigger): Hello, A little mis-leading, but the trigger is NOT stuck. It only thinks its stuck. I have had problems with the trigger after 2 weeks of owning it. It would get stuck and I would have to pry it...