My right toggle ( on both controllers) wont move on menu screen or in game but registers...

Discus and support My right toggle ( on both controllers) wont move on menu screen or in game but registers... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My right toggle ( on both controllers) wont move on menu screen or in game but registers input at configure controller screen, Ive tried with 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryan Reppucci, Apr 28, 2023.

1. My right toggle ( on both controllers) wont move on menu screen or in game but registers...

My right toggle ( on both controllers) wont move on menu screen or in game but registers input at configure controller screen, Ive tried with 2 controllers and only get action at test screen? Ive tried resetting and all that standarrd stuff. The toggle looks perfect when in the test screen, 0 movement on any controller ive tried on console, it happened inbetween games of MW2

:)

Ryan Reppucci, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

My right toggle ( on both controllers) wont move on menu screen or in game but registers input at configure controller screen, Ive tried with 2 controllers and only get action at test screen?

Have you also tried to update your controller and also reset its button mapping to default?

If the same issue happens to both controllers, it may be a bug. I suggest that you file a bug directly to Team Xbox for them to properly investigate it. Check your guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  3. Rostom L Win User

My right toggle ( on both controllers) wont move on menu screen or in game but registers input at configure controller screen, Ive tried with 2 controllers and only get action at test screen?

Hi Ryan!

Have you tested it with a different game if it does the same thing?

What steps have you tried so far? You mentioned you already tried resetting stuff, was it factory reset? If not yet, we could perform a factory reset. There's an option to keep your games and apps.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  4. Ryan Reppucci Win User

I tried resetting and doing factory reset and still same problem. All menus and all games
  5. Ryan Reppucci Win User

Series S Issue with controllers (right toggle)

I did a full reset of the console and there is still 0 action on menus an in games with both Elite Series controllers Ive tried. Both controllers register input in test screen as well.
  6. DarenM1 Win User

(Xbox One Minecraft) can’t use mouse to look around

Same issue here just started happening today. I can move the mouse cursor in the menus but it wont register clicking and wont look in game
Thema:

My right toggle ( on both controllers) wont move on menu screen or in game but registers...

1. My right toggle ( on both controllers) wont move on menu screen or in game but registers... - Similar Threads - right toggle both

2. PC xbox app opens then closes right away

in XBoX on Windows
    PC xbox app opens then closes right away: I've tried repairing and resetting Xbox app, uninstalling gaming services and reinstalling it, updating Xbox app in the Microsoft store. I pretty much tried everything i found online except...
  3. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. My xbox is constanty navigating right

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is constanty navigating right: It keeps going to the right, its not the bumpers as ive seen in other threads as it is working independantly from it, i rlly need help with this 2f89976d-2d66-4fa9-a0b7-32220033e559
  6. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  7. Volume decrease on right Dpad press

in XboX Insiders
    Volume decrease on right Dpad press: Every time I press right on the dpad whilst in game it decreases the headset volume and I have to go to settings to increase it. Obviously this causes issue when an action in a game requires...
  8. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  9. Which controller has the most accurate right joystick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which controller has the most accurate right joystick?: I currently like the Elite Series 2 with lowest tension. 39e168ac-648d-4a12-8fcb-661f6319dfa4
  10. Series S Issue with controllers (right toggle)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S Issue with controllers (right toggle): -My right toggle stopped working in the middle of a game, in the configure accessories test it reads the toggle moving, however outside of the testing it does not move at all, Ive tried multiple...