My Right Analog Stick isn't working correctly

Discus and support My Right Analog Stick isn't working correctly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Right thimb stick was working just fine one second then not at all the next. The first thing I did was the button test, the sticks works just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ben_4234, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Ben_4234
    Ben_4234 Guest

The Right thimb stick was working just fine one second then not at all the next.

The first thing I did was the button test, the sticks works just fine. The test showed it being pushed down and moving, but as soon as I exit the test it doesn't work. I have checked the magnifier settings and they are not on. I have restarted and Re-synced 3 times now and nothing has fixed the issue.

:)

Ben_4234, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Ben, by your report apparently you have an instability error on the board, friend.

Is your controller under warranty? If yes, we will trigger the repair

Click on this link, if your console appears in your account click on it or register it.

After clicking on it, go to ''online service''. In the category put ''accessories'' and next to ''standard control'' and fill in the form with your data.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. eli shaddon Win User

right analog stick not working.

It's a controller problem most likely I suggest first getting a brand new control cord ment for Xbox and Opening up your controller and seeing if the wiring is intact or if it's come loose
  4. TangyBabyGravy Win User

wireless controller

The analog sticks; LS = Left Stick, RS = Right Stick.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Right analogue stick (NOT CONTROLLER DRIFT)

Hi Tbxd,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with right analog stick. Does the analog stick work in a game or anything going right? If it does try updating the controller. If it doesn't may want to think on a repair if new, or
    replacement if older controller.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. max1234567890 Win User

Xbox One Controller Drifting Up

i am having the same issue on my controller but with the right analog stick
Thema:

1. My Right Analog Stick isn't working correctly - Similar Threads - Right Analog Stick

2. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  3. My Xbox series elite 2 turns off when I press the right analog stick and it's not a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series elite 2 turns off when I press the right analog stick and it's not a...: The controller just turns off when RS is pressed and refuses to turn back on until plugged in. I just bought it and it's the second one to do this. I exchanged the 2nd one....
  4. right analog stick not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    right analog stick not working.: saturday morning i was playing warzone.. everything was working perfectly. 9onfe i got home from work that night. my right analog stick on my wired controller was not responding, in the game AND...
  5. Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks: In mw2 & now mw3 pressing LT switches my left analog to aim and right analog to move. When I release it it switches back to normal. Seems to only happen with MW2 & MW3 games. All other FPS works...
  6. Why is my right analog stick not working on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my right analog stick not working on Xbox: Why has my right xbox analogue stick stopped working but shows up as working when I go to test it.It’s not a controller problem because I have 2 controllers and they both worked flawlessly on the...
  7. my controller keeps looking up its the right analog stick, in every game and when i text,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller keeps looking up its the right analog stick, in every game and when i text,...: controller keeps looking at the roof, do i reset my xbox, buy the hard wire( by pushing three bottoms on the front of the xbox), or in dashboard, i tried to reset my controller still nothing, it...
  8. The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog

in XBoX on Consoles
    The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog: The right stick was working fine yesterday, but when I turn on the console and play the game, the stick moves around from left. Does anyone know what caused this? Thank you Best Wishes -Sajad...
  9. My Xbox controller's left analog stick is unresponsive in only the right direction.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller's left analog stick is unresponsive in only the right direction.: I've had this controller (Which is a PDP model that is listed as being officially licensed by Xbox) for about six months now. Very suddenly it has begun to experience an issue where the left...
  10. I have a wired Xbox one controller and somehow the right analog stick broke last night.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a wired Xbox one controller and somehow the right analog stick broke last night.: When I'm on the controller configuration or whatever it is in the setting it's not reading the input when I move the analog stick to the left, so again, right analog stick not reading the left...