My rewards are locked...please release them

Discus and support My rewards are locked...please release them in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Sorry for the repeat post, but your forum site is not loading properly and I can't see my original post to add on. But today I went through my entire... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JoshuaThompson79, Oct 16, 2016.

1. My rewards are locked...please release them

Sorry for the repeat post, but your forum site is not loading properly and I can't see my original post to add on. But today I went through my entire MS account again, deleted old payment options, which were still valid, not that they should have affected
    anything, but I removed them anyways.

Now, I have only 1 payment method, its up to date, all my personal info had been verified and validated. I even "updated" deleted my name and retyped it with all other info, just incase there was a typo I wasn't seeing.

Now please, release the rewards I've earned so I can use them. I can't see any other reason to hold them back, and with it telling me I needed to update my billing info, I still don't even see why that would make a difference on how you give me my points,
    its not like you mail them to me or you post them to my credit card, you just virtually give me virtual money so I can make virtual purchases that I earned from spending real money on games and products I was told that would give me rewards.

So please, release them or at least give me a call or e-mail telling me what you need.

Thanks,

~TG

:)

JoshuaThompson79, Oct 16, 2016
  2. SAPEVpev
    SAPEVpev Guest
    Site Malfunction

Please be advised that for the second time in a week aal my completed puzzles are once again locked and my gold bar rewards have been removed.

Please correct this A.s.a.p.

SAPEVpev, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Shadowswar
    Shadowswar Guest
    Rewards for pre-ordering......

Hi...

I have preordered 3 games before release off the list for the punch card... and still only 2 are showing punched off on my reward card. So I appreciate you investigate this matter so I claim my 15000 reward points please....

Shadowswar, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello TF ThommyGunn,

We responded to your post at (Release my rewards points please. 2nd post). However, to expand on your
    issue, the error with our database is preventing our deposit from being able to detect which billable account is intended for the deposit. This can occur even if users have only one billable account. When our deposit process cannot determine which billable
    account is designated as the intended deposit location, it aborts rather than deposit into a random, un-designated billable account. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience that this error is causing.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello TF ThommyGunn,

We responded to your post at (http://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/951698d8-e05d-473a-bb74-298676702736). However, to expand on your
    issue, the error with our database is preventing our deposit from being able to detect which billable account is intended for the deposit. This can occur even if users have only one billable account. When our deposit process cannot determine which billable
    account is designated as the intended deposit location, it aborts rather than deposit into a random, un-designated billable account. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience that this error is causing.
  6. XBLRewards1 Win User

Subscription renewal reward points.

Hi Jeplo. The event you are referring to was not a Rewards program event. Please try asking your question on this forum and explain to them that you are talking about a dashboard offer unrelated to the rewards program, and see if they have a record of it:

forums.xbox.com/.../2505.aspx

This thread will be locked as resolved.

Thanks
  7. DarkrPhi Win User

Code for gift card

Rewards points are aways lockrd to the account that earned them

There was never any code given

Also gifting is region locked
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Release my rewards points please. 2nd post

Hello TF ThommyGunn,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. Since this issue is causing your billable account information to not be transmitted correctly, in most cases adjusting it will not resolve the issue. At the moment, we have not received a estimate
    on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  9. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

How to annoy Pilots (Especially Chopper Pilots)

[quote user="A Proud *** Man"]

7. [Lock on] until they release flares

8. Lock on. Again.

9. And shoot!

They'll get annoyed/paranoid by the sound and they will release their IR Flares. This gives you the chance to lock onto them again and successfully damage them since they can't use their IR Flares in time to dodge the missile.

[/quote]Common sense is common. I've been doing this since the game came out.
Thema:

1. My rewards are locked...please release them - Similar Threads - rewards are locked

2. the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly: the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly, how do i fix it? [img] c35198f1-e86e-47c5-9e7c-24d0d6e97404
  3. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  4. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  5. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  6. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  7. Locked out of using my only phone as a phone number for MS rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of using my only phone as a phone number for MS rewards: Is there any way to alternatively redeem what i want? or will i have to get an entirely new phone number? 32595ce4-725c-46a1-a7d4-1b644a61d37a
  8. how do i add a microsoft rewards number while my 30 day locked mode (b/c i changed my email)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i add a microsoft rewards number while my 30 day locked mode (b/c i changed my email)?: so i want to redeem an amazon gift card and i contacted ms rewards and they said add a non voip number. How am i suppossed to do that with (and/or without) the 30 day security lock mode on my...
  9. Missing Reward Mix Pot Sea of Thieves Flint Lock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Reward Mix Pot Sea of Thieves Flint Lock: I watched the Mix Pot Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock DL during the Inside Xbox broadcast on March 10th, and i don't recieve my code :/ 3777e824-6cac-4510-a5ac-c4ccc45e040d
  10. Sea of theievs Mix pot reward missing- Flint lock pistol

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of theievs Mix pot reward missing- Flint lock pistol: i watched the sea of thieves stream about a month ago with my microsoft mixer account and yet I have not recieved the mix pot 1ebed8ba-87f8-46d9-99ac-fca68a49d8c6