My reward rank has been stuck
Discus and support My reward rank has been stuck in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; my reward rank has not been adding up for what seems like years. I have been a member since 2/14/2012 and I am still only rank 2.. I have spent... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by death metal jay, Apr 10, 2018.
Thema:
My reward rank has been stuck
Loading...
-
My reward rank has been stuck - Similar Threads - reward rank has
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialNo bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...: Since the transition from xbox rewards to Microsoft rewards I have not recieved the hundred points per pound spent on any of my purchases. I am/was a level 5 my vip star rank at the transition and... -
Why is my VIP rank gone and all my xbox reward points???
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy is my VIP rank gone and all my xbox reward points???: Why did my rank and all my points disappear??? I have been a member for over 5 years and now all my progress is just gone??? Extremely unhappy with this. 477a640c-a2b8-48c5-8656-6e52dbc23a6d -
Reward credits/ my star rank
in XBoX Rewards & SocialReward credits/ my star rank: I have had 15000 rewards credits since 12/19/2016. When will the deposit go through? I also have bought over $200 worth of games on my console. Does that not earn credits as well?... -
Missing Reward credits and Rank percentage
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMissing Reward credits and Rank percentage: Hi Guys, I made a purchase on the 23rd if October and my reward credits have not been added (or pending), also my rank percentage has not increased. I am currently at rank 2 and the purchase... -
Reward Points and count towards rank for pre-order purchase of Skyrim through the Microsoft ...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialReward Points and count towards rank for pre-order purchase of Skyrim through the Microsoft ...: I pre-ordered Skyrim though the Microsoft store in September and I have yet to receive the 15,000 Microsoft points or have the purchase count towards my star rank. If you could look into this, it... -
Xbox live reward system/Star rank
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox live reward system/Star rank: So, I read that pre-ordering games doesn't count towards my VIP star rank or my % of credits I get monthly for every $10 I spend monthly, right??? So, in order to qualify for these things I would...