: My resolution is low and I can’t seem to make it any higher

Discus and support : My resolution is low and I can’t seem to make it any higher in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : My resolution is low and I can’t seem to make it any higher When I try and change the resolution it goes off the xbox screen but it doenst turn off... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by LeandreNteziryayo, Oct 27, 2020.

1. : My resolution is low and I can’t seem to make it any higher

When I try and change the resolution it goes off the xbox screen but it doenst turn off everything else is fine except the resolution, I have changed tv and hdmi cable but it doenst work. Some people have told me it might be a graphic chip problem and how
    much woulda replacement be?

:)

LeandreNteziryayo, Oct 27, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

How do i connect a Xbox 360 HD AV cable with a xbox 360 e super slim?

If you can’t, it only supports HDMI. Any HDMI cable will do and supports higher resolutions than that cable
  3. JUSTMTL514 Win User

Xbox One S only working on Low Resolution

The video shows me how to reboot in low resolution which I am able to do but I cannot get a higher resolution afterwards...
  4. ilm1rko Win User

Series X.... what TV we going with?

The framerate is more important for me than a higher resolution.
    60fps with 144Mhz or more it's the way! but i would see beautiful game no low solution
  5. DominumStige Win User

Vertigo and nausea with VR

While using VR, you may experience nausea and dizziness (called motion-sickness). The brain needs a period of adaptation. It often happens with low definition games (or in any case with low resolution) and higher movement speed. It really depends on the
    games used. However, you need to start gradually and try introductory games first.
  6. MrZQ Win User

AA and AO

It's not missing both. The AO was turned off entirely. AA was being used on a grand scale, the majority of the work on the esram is dedicated to AA in the demo, and release. Because it is running at the awful 720p resolution, to make up for this image loss,
    they have to rely heavily on AA. It might look like the AA is performing low, but that is because it has to "do" more to be comparable to higher resolutions.
Thema:

1. : My resolution is low and I can’t seem to make it any higher - Similar Threads - resolution low can’t

2. Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?: This is my TV: TCL 85-Inch Q6 QLED 4K Smart TV with Google TV, Streaming UHD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR Pro+, Game Accelerator Enhanced Gaming, Voice Remote, Compatible with Alexa (85Q650G,...
  3. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  4. Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution: Sometimes, when playing a game in full screen, I will use the Capture button on my Xbox controller or use Windows Key + G to open game bar and record a clip, but when I look at the clip...
  5. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  6. Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 and not changed to other resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 and not changed to other resolution: Hi my xbox one s resolution stuck on 640 x 480 LOW resolution and not changed to 1080 p OR 4K UHD OR 720 p OR 1440 P HELP ME FOR resolution problem on xbox one s 96e51b04-9c91-4f89-ab0c-3d243466feda
  7. Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X wont hard reset or go into low resolution mode: I have switched hdmi cords, everything. Console still won't get recognized by the TV. Troubleshoot on the TV(Samsung Smart TV) and says it's an issue with the hdmi cords, but I've even used the...
  8. How to fix xbox one Youtube app videos breaking at low resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix xbox one Youtube app videos breaking at low resolution: This problem is on the xbox one youtube app. It occurs when I watch videos at 360p and under. It is persistant across videos. Reinstalling the app does not fix it. Large pixelated blurs or...
  9. My xbox series x will go into low resolution mode and trouble shooting then immediately...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x will go into low resolution mode and trouble shooting then immediately...: I was try to move games from one external storage device to another, then it froze up. I restarted the console but it would show the booting up sequence, then a black screen. I've inspected all...
  10. Xbox YouTube app screen tearing, followed by low resolution and poor loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox YouTube app screen tearing, followed by low resolution and poor loading.: When playing videos recently, the top right corner of the screen will zoom in & loop, while behind it the video tries to keep playing. Audio continues to play as normal and video never recovers....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one s only works in low resolution