My reputation is still saying Avoid Me
Discus and support My reputation is still saying Avoid Me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account been saying reputation avoid me for a week now and i been playing minecraft nonestop with my friends and my mixer followers like crazy and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WWE2kGoldberg, Jan 20, 2018.
Thema:
My reputation is still saying Avoid Me
Loading...
-
My reputation is still saying Avoid Me - Similar Threads - reputation still saying
-
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital
in XboX InsidersInsider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...
in XboX InsidersTo this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments] -
Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.
in XboX InsidersAlpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments] -
Xbox rewards is still not fixed.
in XboX InsidersXbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by... -
Why did the reputation meter disappear
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy did the reputation meter disappear: I thought it was nice to have the reputation meter during the early days of the original Xbox One hardware, but it seems that Microsoft has quietly killed the reputation meter. If I encounter a... -
Can someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan someone provide step by step instructions on how to view your reputation?: It looks like recently somebody said that the reputation is still a thing but I can't find it even by clicking on the link that it says to. If it's truly a thing can someone post the instruction... -
Does my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialDoes my reputation on my Xbox determine my ability to start group posts?: For as long as I’ve known I haven't been able to start a group post or even join one, and I have been trying for quite a while now. 9da89289-c8d1-451a-b623-1330af61c11e