My reports aren't counting on xbox anymore

Discus and support My reports aren't counting on xbox anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my xbox seris x has multiple OS bugs such as slow game boot up, missing some new dynamic backgrounds and the xb assist app doesn't work, now I've... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gloomy_Map_4039, Sep 8, 2021.

  1. My reports aren't counting on xbox anymore


    So my xbox seris x has multiple OS bugs such as slow game boot up, missing some new dynamic backgrounds and the xb assist app doesn't work, now I've reported all the issues many times, but when I go into the XB Insiders Hub app it dosent show my report numbers going up its stuck on 8 for ages, why is that?

    submitted by /u/Gloomy_Map_4039
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Gloomy_Map_4039, Sep 8, 2021
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    My screenshots aren't 4k anymore

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Waroffort

    Xbox Series S is capable to take screenshots in 4K

    In your screenshots & game clips settings, 4K resolution appears and is selected?

    By the way, is your TV 4K and video resolution for the whole system is 4K?

    I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

    My controllers aren't vibrating anymore.

    Hello Crxwzlord,

    Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been resolved! We will be locking this thread. If you ever have another question or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward
    to hearing more from you soon!
  4. Crxwzlord Win User

    My controllers aren't vibrating anymore.

    Nevermind, it DID work. I just hadn't pressed the right buttons etc. But anyways, thank you so much!
  5. Crxwzlord Win User

    My controllers aren't vibrating anymore.

    I did, yeah. It is enabled and the controllers still don't vibrate
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

    My controllers aren't vibrating anymore.

    Did you check the app Xbox Acessories to see if vibration is disable there?
Thema:

My reports aren't counting on xbox anymore

Loading...
  1. My reports aren't counting on xbox anymore - Similar Threads - reports aren't counting

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  9. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  10. People aren't receiving ban when I report them.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    People aren't receiving ban when I report them.: Okay so the other day I decided to join a friends party, and in the party there ended up being a very toxic person. And as soon as I joined the party they asked "who the (Mod Removed) is this". So...