My repair is complete and the package shows a tracking number but it hasn't been picked by...

Discus and support My repair is complete and the package shows a tracking number but it hasn't been picked by... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tracking number shows it hasn't been picked up. Tried calling support twice to no avail. 5fa9e052-c8e2-48cd-9348-402fdc4c57d2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aarondeanycpa, Nov 23, 2022.

1. My repair is complete and the package shows a tracking number but it hasn't been picked by...

Tracking number shows it hasn't been picked up. Tried calling support twice to no avail.

:)

Aarondeanycpa, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Aarondeanycpa Win User

My repair is complete and the package shows a tracking number but it hasn't been picked by fedex. Is there any way to get the package moving?

It's been several days. Seems to be lost. I should have put that in my question.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

My repair is complete and the package shows a tracking number but it hasn't been picked by fedex. Is there any way to get the package moving?

Thanks for all the feedbacks you are providing in my messages.

Your options are to contact fedex and check what really happened because only they have access to their own system.

Or, try contacting MS.

You have accessed the Community forum.
  4. Aarondeanycpa Win User

This is the issue fedex doesn't have it. So they can't help I need Microsoft here.
  5. Aarondeanycpa Win User

The package was due today. It has all the hallmarks of a lost package. I need to find a way to speak to someone at Microsoft who could help but the call center just doesn't understand.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Try to contact fedex, responsible for delivering your package so they can analyze it, friend.
Thema:

My repair is complete and the package shows a tracking number but it hasn't been picked by...

1. My repair is complete and the package shows a tracking number but it hasn't been picked by... - Similar Threads - repair complete package

2. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs

in XBoX on Windows
    Contorller's warranty was removed after repairs: Hello. My Xbox Elite 2 Controller was on 2-year warranty until the middle of 2025. Recently I had some issues with it and had sent it for repairs. During the service the controller was removed...
  5. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  6. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  7. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  8. Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form: My Xbox controller has drift issues and is in warranty. I have selected "Start order" to return the item, however cannot get passed "Select shipping address to see available service options"...
  9. I can't complete my Repair Order for my controller, just get error message TraceID:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't complete my Repair Order for my controller, just get error message TraceID:...: I go through the Repair Order for my device which is still in warranty, but after I've selected the free shipping option I get the error message: TraceID: VT1q5V6+0U+//tx0.6.225 I've tried to the...
  10. I cant complete a repair order via my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant complete a repair order via my Microsoft account: I have a damaged Xbox elite v2 controller that is out of warranty, I tried to complete a repair order via my Microsoft account. the device is registered on my account so I just went through the...