My redeem code didn't work

Discus and support My redeem code didn't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I got a 14 day gold trial with tomb raider. I put in the code and it asked if I wanted to redeem it; i clicked yes. but it didn't do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AaronStew117, Jan 11, 2014.

1. AaronStew117
    AaronStew117 Guest

Hi there,

I got a 14 day gold trial with tomb raider. I put in the code and it asked if I wanted to redeem it; i clicked yes. but it didn't do anything. I try and put in the code again and it says it doesn't work. What do I do?

:)

AaronStew117, Jan 11, 2014
  2. DJGreen666
    DJGreen666 Guest
    My redeem code don't work why

my redeem code for 1 month didn't work why?

DJGreen666, Jan 11, 2014
  3. DJGreen666
    DJGreen666 Guest
    Error:XBOS1005

my redeem code didn't work for 1 month

Problem whit Xbox one

DJGreen666, Jan 11, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hello, not all gold trials will show your name as Gold, but you will still be able to play online. Are you able to play online and how long ago did you redeem it?

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 11, 2014
  5. magarity Win User

How to return Minecraft?

OK, that didn't work. She redeemed the gift code then saw it was for the wrong Minecraft.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can't download game I bought.

It almost sounds like the code didn't work. But you didn't get an error message when you redeemed it right?
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

My code didn't redeem and was deleted

Hey there!

I sent you a message over
    Xbox Live.

Enjoy! :)
  8. sliMj1m Win User

redeemed battlefield 4 battlepack codes but not recieving anything in game

Same issue here. I redeemed a Gold Battlepack code on this website and it didn't work. I redeemed a bronze battlepack code ingame and it worked just fine. I think Palamino might be correct in thinking that the code was applied to xbox 360 through this website
    and not xbox one.
  9. Prime Famous Win User

Game not in Library

Thanks for the fast answer.

I alredy tried to restart the console but I hadn't try to delete and add my account, so I tried but it didn't work.

I re-entered the code again and got a Message that says: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

The Instruction says, that I have to go to xbox.com and redeem the code there, but appears the same message. What confuses me is that the code is showing as redeemed in my Orders.
Thema:

1. My redeem code didn't work - Similar Threads - redeem code didn't

2. redeemed a code but didn't get products

in XBoX on Windows
    redeemed a code but didn't get products: i redeemed an xbox code on my pc. it was a fortnite bundle and my microsoft and xbox accounts were linked to my epic. i went onto fortnite on my pc and i haven't received anything. i went to my...
  3. Why didn't my redeem code give me the promised gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't my redeem code give me the promised gift?: I had redeemed a code for in-game currency for Sea of Thieves but when I got on the game the currency wasn't updated. I have checked my purchases and saw that it all went through on the xbox side...
  4. Redeem code but didn't receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code but didn't receive anything: Hi, I play Fortnite on pc, but I redeemed a code in Xbox windows, and I just bought the pack yesterday, but I haven't gotten the skin or the Vbucks. But I don't own an Xbox. Do I need to do...
  5. Redeem code but didn't receive anything

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem code but didn't receive anything: I am a pc gamer I redeemed a starter pack code for Fortnite on here and I have been waiting nearly an entire month for it i redeemed it on 11/13/20 it is now 12/6/20...
  6. Redeem code but didn't receive anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem code but didn't receive anything: Hi, I play fortnite fortnite in pc but with a xbox controller and I just bought the controller that came with a skin and redeem the code but I haven't gotten the skin or the vbucks....
  7. Code I got says it has been redemed and I DIDN'T redeem it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Code I got says it has been redemed and I DIDN'T redeem it.: I have a code that I earned with the Freedom rewards program that says it has been redeemed but I did'nt redeem it yet. I saved a copy of the page it came on to my account. I DID NOT REDEEM IT....
  8. Code already redeem but I didn't use it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code already redeem but I didn't use it: I received a message from Xbox live with a code for some in game currency for war frame when I tried to redeem the code it told me it had already been redeemed but this was my first time seeing...
  9. I preordered Street fighter 30th anniversary collection and didn't recive my redeem code for ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I preordered Street fighter 30th anniversary collection and didn't recive my redeem code for ...: with my preorder of street fighter 30th anniversary collection I was supposed to recive a redeem code for ultra street fighter 4 7 to 10 days after the realease fe5e37e9-c9c7-4340-b679-3bc78cdc48b6
  10. I Can't redeem my code because it didn't come with one!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't redeem my code because it didn't come with one!!: I just got Injustice 2 the ultimate edition and when I went to redeem my add ons I saw that there was only a QR code and no 25 digit code. I don't have a Kinect so I can't use the QR code but why...