My Recent Unfortunate account ban:

Discus and support My Recent Unfortunate account ban: in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Support team (Hopefully a real person see's this) So recently I’ve been completely off the board indefinitely banned due to repeat online chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ianjason69 hart420, Sep 23, 2022.

1. My Recent Unfortunate account ban:

Hello Support team (Hopefully a real person see's this)

So recently I’ve been completely off the board indefinitely banned due to repeat online chat violations with other gamers. Now, out of the fifteen years I have had this account (Since I was six I’m now twenty one) I had Zero clue that your entire account can be affected like this due to heated online banter with others as we all do from time to time. Now where my concern is, I can’t appeal this again as the first one got denied almost immediately by the family & online safety department and at that I can’t talk to anyone directly about it either. I have invested Thousands of dollars into my Xbox account through the years and it’s been with me almost literally my entire Life. Please if anyone see’s this I would be so thankful for someone to help or point me in the right direction as I am very Hurt and regretful that this even happened. If I knew online trash talk would lead to this I would have never done it or even engaged back into it. If there’s any possibility that I could get my account reinstated with just a slap on the wrist and have my account back again Genuinely There would never be another violation with chat. I’ve have never cheated and I only respond back too people who have already engaged in unfavorable banter with myself first, I’m not a troll and would prefer if everyone was nice all the time. Once again I feel extraordinarily astonished that I can be barred from my entire account because of online features I’ve taken part in. Not saying it was right by any means I completely understand the community guidelines and they’re boundaries now 100% I just had no clue it could lead to this big of a ban, I always understood suspensions I never minded them because I hate talking too people online anyways but this is my first ban. Had no clue it’d be a permanent one, well an “indefinite one” but Please and thank you for any help again.

CASE NUMBER: #[mod removed]

CASE NUMBER: #[mod removed]

(Please, note these first “appeals” are not legitimate or from me as I didn’t do them, My roommate who had no business doing it wrote and formatted them out)

:)

ianjason69 hart420, Sep 23, 2022
  2. William Jason Hart Win User

So in this particular case with very real information laid out in terms of my case and its specifics all of this will go ignored?

The false suspensions that were rooted genuinely in me not doing anything wrong will be allowed too stand in part to this case? (Not talking about my swearing that got me here I mean literally when I received false flags that I absolutely unequivocally had no part in and then got anyways) Almost three quarters of what I stated and pointed out in terms too my case never even got addressed, this is highly rudimentary and unfavorable for anyone who genuinely doesn’t deserve to be in this position.

So, false flags that resulted in bans on my account that calumniated into this bigger much larger punishment are going unchecked? And uninvestigated? It’s more or less a sorry situation for kangaroo court. This isn’t a proper punishment and far exceeds what is warranted for this situation. The fact that no one can provide me an answer on the majority of my statements comments and questions is astonishing As I was just given a mainstream corporate response too something that is a giant issue.

I do not deserve this and this is highly irregular for simple swearing over the course of years and one recent mistake after being called The N word numerous times myself. I have stated before that there was ZERO warnings or notifications that this could have been the end result of these “Bans” or “suspensions” How is this fair and how does this show or teach me anything Wouldn’t you think as someone who has just learned this through the course of all of this taking place I’d be more inclined too now adhere to the rules? Is it really necessary too uphold this very extreme Punishment and there is no one who can actually over see my case or that I could appeal to a secondary time or have actually look into it? Because that’s clearly not what’s going on here.

The false bans from doing quite literally nothing that have led me to this, How is that fair? How is this not even being accounted for? Just based off of that this is already in grounds for wrongful termination completely and a very big oblivious part of the case that was completely overlooked. For example, out of 10 Bans 5 of them were not completely warranted by any means and were genuinely wrongfully handed out ((which happens a lot this is a real thing that cannot be denied, wrongful suspensions have been given out and overturned so why are we acting like this isn’t possible or can be effecting me right now during this))

Why does this still effect me here? Why is this allowed and why is this not being accounted for. Why can I not simply speak too someone to look at this huge issue that is now in my life that requires a more intensive look. If you’re actually going to do what you claim is your job then Why does the poor investigation over this that has now lead me too this much bigger horrible punishment been allowed too continue too roll on when in reality I shouldn’t even be here in the first place Why does this still stand? and won’t go acknowledged or talked about, why have you still yet to answer my plethora of other questions that are important too this case and it’s end result?

In terms of punishments I should be maybe at the half-way point? If this is how we're counting it. If you (this “team”) really truthfully looked into it this matter things would be so different.

this system is so flawed and I’m getting very strong impressions that there is zero point too this “Team” other than to scratch the surface of an investigation and then deem what they appear to be right and then never focus on it again and move onto the next petty case. EVEN IF someone as outspoken as me Is quite literally sighting specific things that have falsely led me here and so much more, this is the whole point of the team To genuinely get to the bottom of stuff and correctly investigate right? Its beginning to be glaringly oblivious that that’s not what’s going on here.

Am I arguing that I did anything wrong? No. Am I simply stating facts and reasoning too a very truthful degree that has serious weight too this case and that is being completely ignored and tossed too the weigh side for whatever reason, yes.

Anyone who’s genuinely a troll and online plague too this community and other gamers and constantly spews hate speech and go’s after others would not say or take the time too reason all of this out Like I have because the proof would Just be in the pudding. I on the other hand have had years and years well over a decade of NO infractions or ANY violations of any kind too speak of and then all of a sudden within this single calendar year It got worked all the way into a permanent ban.

It just doesn’t make sense and I’m focusing on specifically why that is but no one wants to acknowledge my words & do their job above just saying no and moving on because that would be the easier thing to do. Again if I can get a email or contact number too someone I can discuss this further with or the correct people and not just a message board with a volunteer and one other individual talking back to me that would be so fantastic as this isn’t right nor a good example of how these rules work or how you deal with people.

This is whole heartedly not gone about correctly and very cold, I am not someone who neither deserves this nor will let it stand. I know exactly what I said too who and where infractions happened and where they were handed out falsely. I can completely say in full understanding of what happened that this is so wrong and I seriously need help from someone with some actual say.

I’m the only one who’s at least trying to make this an actual investigation and have someone actually do their job too it’s full description, We all know exactly what’s going on here let’s stop with the corporate responses and please help me get into contact with someone who can ACTUALLY investigate this situation. You all have offices and buildings and bosses and emails that could be sent to superiors’. Let’s get some work done because tens of thousands of dollars is getting thrown down the drain for nothing here folks.

I have approached this as best as I can in a professional sense to see if this investigation team will actually listen and pay attention to these very important key details I’ve laid out in my very real defensive and so far it’s unfortunately been a wash. I love this company so much and know I haven’t done anything too warrant this, someone real actually listen. Please and thank you for any help that can be provided and please no more messages from volunteers I need real representation from this company to hold conversation with in this very important matter.
  3. NxneLivez Win User

They won't help. I've also recently been banned for things I haven't done, and even worse, multiple accounts of mine were banned, with the other two not being touched at all, and they've also console banned me.

Their appeal system didn't work for either accounts, still don't work at all, it continuously gives me an error upon attempted appeal.

Best thing for you to do imo is move on. Unfortunately the enforcement team cannot be contacted for an explanation team, and it's not like they thoroughly read appeals anyway or give any attention whatsoever to indefinite suspensions. I would suggest starting over or switching to PlayStation or PC, and to keep in mind not to engage in anything that's against the ToS.

It's extremely unfair, but there's nothing that can be done about it and they seem to love to make it that way.
  4. William Jason Hart Win User

ah well I thank you for directing me back too square one.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Again, the enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and a case review is the only way to contact them. There is no email or phone number anyone can give you to contact them. If you want to speak to official support, you can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us but as they do not handle enforcement issues, they won't be able to do much.
  6. William Jason Hart Win User

Unfortunately, this doesn’t answer my questions in regards to the thousands of dollars of content I can’t access. Am I Really barred from ever havening the ability to play & access these hundreds of games I’ve spent my money on throughout the years from grade school too being an adult for my own personal enjoyment away from the online sphere and the harassment that’s led me here to begin with ever again? Are they just completely gone along side with all my saved data and gamer score and all? Or am I just banned from having access to online play? Or can I just not access my account for now but will be able to continue offline use in the future? None of This was clear in all the notifications and emails I’ve received about this event.

In addition to this My Case got handled within minutes for something that spans over years and decades and at that has a lot of specific contexts too it as well. As in racial slurs being said to me on account of my ethnicity and me rightfully responding back in anger which of course lead too profanity and thing’s deemed not safe to say between one another in Xbox live chat being said which now unfortunately led to infractions on my end and account as in 'suspension's' that apparently ultimately unknowingly led up to this. Are those being accounted for Within this "investigation" or is this now just a blanket punishment that's being Layed out that isn't truthfully thoroughly 100% as looked into as it could be That's now resulting in some actual damage too me personally.

Then in another example there's me being harassed in general over voice chat communications or otherwise that then obliviously leads into needless online arguments That might un thoroughly deem me as an aggressor of sorts in some particular cases when in reality I'm not and don't even want the aggression given to me in the first place. I wish I could play games all the time and never have anyone ever message me again in anger or harassment that then baits me into these situations. I've only ever been suspended for swearing at people and in one Specific Case I got called a very disparaging name for my race of people and in return I said a disparaging remark back in quick retaliation, how does this add up.

With all of this being said I'm only left to believe IN ALL REALITY I’m getting everything stripped away from me and a permanent, well “indefinite” ban with no warning Only Because of a few curse words in heated arguments of mutual aggression on both sides over the span of months too years and one instant of an awful remark recently that I wish I could take back after being called one myself first repeatedly over voice chat.

This is highly strict and unjust and plain unfair for how quickly it was handled and without genuine look or care or thorough deliberation. This is what the team is for, Open discussion and getting too the bottom of stuff. Justifiably. Talking things over and figuring stuff out. That's what I hope to achieve at least after very sensibly laying out all of my questions & discrepancies and reasonings here.

For years almost two decades of being a loyal XBOX consumer and lover of this product and choosing to stick with this since grades school and dumping so many years' worth of hours into a single profile this hurts a lot. The time I’ve taken throughout the years to build my own little personal gaming legacy on this on this wonderful console and on this very same profile after all these years Just to have it all be taken away because of some false reports from aggressors in a lot of instances that I know got me in trouble and my account flagged and built up too this moment and contributed towards those false suspensions that Ultimately brought me here in the first place BUT There was nothing I Could of done about it (False reporting is very popular) And A LOT of important context being left out of the discussion, To much of it.

It's outrageous and cruel and not right. I truthfully never wanted to take part in any of this in the first place. It has only led me too this here issue with this Giant punishment I'm fighting hard to appeal and genuinely talk to someone about. IS ANY OF THIS BEING ACCOUNTED FOR?? Or is this just an algorithmic punishment or something close to it.

PLEASE if this is an actual support team with real people and a structure with bosses and superiors, I think anyone who looks into this beyond surface level could help me out. I'd be happy to provide any way to be able to be contacted to see if there can be any resolve

In relation to saying that I wasn’t able to even speak too anyone in any capacity or have a proper appeal in the first place. All of this is hardly fair or gone about correctly unfortunately if anything THIS has been the real appeal which is sad.

I’m not here out of anger or ignorance but really just looking for resolve for something very very very important to me and extraordinarily incomparably near and dear too my life and heart. If this is indeed an actual person who could care about this situation and who can speak too anyone or email me at my businesses email I’d be happy to provide or PM me here to provide further communications I would be very unimaginably thankful to have a second Look at my case and maybe see if I can pay for all this in another way and find resolve.

This is what the team is for after all Open discussion and communication and reasoning and understanding, I’d hate a complete black and white approach too this when we have sensible real humans too communicate with and talk with about this very particular problem, At least That’s what I hope to achieve with all of this after very sensibly laying out my discrepancies and issues and questions and reasoning’s.

Whether I can fix this monetarily or with a longer extension on my ban but not permanently, maybe another sort of punishment? Or Literally anything other than taking everything I have acquired over years and almost two decades away from me. That would be wonderful. I would be so thankful for a second look. I Didn't understand before but I do now in relation to how the community guidelines work and how far the punishments can be taken and how I found myself here.

As I stated before this was my first ban, I don’t understand why it would be an indefinite one and ruled out so quickly and too this degree for all the reasons listed above. The suspension’s prior never eluded too this being an end result nor how quickly it could come and without warning. Again, if I knew this was where everything would/could lead I’d just shut off all communications in the first place as I am very anti-social in the first place anyways. I think in this case it would be deserving of some actual help and too be looked into with some care and understanding.

Please and thank you for any help, I know it’s not impossible to get a ban overturned especially under these pretenses and I genuinely believe it's worth looking into farther if this is what it takes. I'm a good human being and have genuine remorse and don't deserve to have all of this ripped from me for almost basically nothing and false flags.

This was hardly investigated and Now My childhood with thousands of Hours of gaming and years and years' worth of memories all the way into my adulthood & thousands of dollars in digital investments are quite literally in the balance and at stake of permanent deletion which I find horrific and sickening. Over some trivial stuff at that too unfortunately, I Wish I never found myself in this situation over pettiness with other online. I really hope I can find some resolve with this with the Family & Online Safety branch of Microsoft gaming. Thanks' again for any and all help and or if you can point me in the right direction.
Thema:

1. My Recent Unfortunate account ban: - Similar Threads - Recent Unfortunate account

2. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  3. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  4. Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of...
  5. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  6. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  7. Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.: My Series X 9/10 times, will not display any local area wifi networks, in the 1/10 times it does, and I enter the password for our wifi, it says it cannot connect to the internet. I'm unsure of...
  8. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  9. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  10. Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?: Regarding local coop, I was thinking about adding compatibility for 2 controls in a single game, for example, FIFA 23, where I believe that many players would like to play 1v1 with friends....