My Realtek Audio speakers don't play any sound despite all signs indicating that they...

Discus and support My Realtek Audio speakers don't play any sound despite all signs indicating that they... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The issue cannot be an out of date sound driver since I checked multiple times that that the sound driver is up to date.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Poral, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Poral
    Poral Guest

My Realtek Audio speakers don't play any sound despite all signs indicating that they...

The issue cannot be an out of date sound driver since I checked multiple times that that the sound driver is up to date.

:)

Poral, Mar 21, 2023
  2. koushal sharma Win User

My Realtek Audio speakers don't play any sound despite all signs indicating that they should be working properly? What could the issue be and how do I rectify it?

The issue cannot be an out of date sound driver since I checked multiple times that that the sound driver is up to date.

EDIT: Moved FROM Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and network / Controllers and accessories TO Windows / Windows 11 / Devices and drivers.
    khjgfggg
  3. Yuhao Li - MSFT Win User

My Realtek Audio speakers don't play any sound despite all signs indicating that they should be working properly? What could the issue be and how do I rectify it?

Hello, Poral

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Here are the steps you can try:

1. Make sure your device is not muted, including both Windows sound settings and Realtek sound settings. Sometimes, audio issues can be as simple as a volume setting.
    2. Check that your hardware devices are working properly. Ensure that your device (including speakers, cables, and ports) is all functioning properly. If necessary, test with another device.
    3. Ensure that the default playback device is correct. Sometimes, Windows will automatically change the default audio output device. You can check and change the default playback device by opening the "Sound" option in the Control Panel (under "Large icons" view. Also applicable to Windows 11) and clicking on the "Playback" tab.
    4. Run the Playing Audio troubleshooter by going to Windows Settings > System > Troubleshoot > Other troubleshooters.
    For more troubleshooting steps, please refer to Fix sound or audio problems in Windows - Microsoft Support.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Best regards,

Yuhao Li

Microsoft Community Technical Support
  4. Wishfullracer1 Win User

Xbox one and surround sound

I have a audio problem also. Xbox through my avr, sound is great in all modes, but when I play a game, I only get audio from tv. None through my stereo speakers. Any help?
  5. Arkham99 Win User

Character Voices Going Very Quiet During Conversation

I had a little trouble hearing and understanding The Illusive Man while he was talking on Mars, my speakers are crap though, this definitely plays into it for today's dynamic range has expanded as such so that most cutting edge audio is engineered to sound
    good on a, well, cutting edge audio system, they really don't care if it sounds like *** on *** speakers...:)
  6. Sudrin Win User

Not getting any spoken audio

I can hear the audio, but for some odd reason there is no center speaker sound. The voice is all pushed to the left and right speakers. I don't have this problem playing Blu-Rays or at other times with the One. It seems to just be in AC4:BF
Thema:

1. My Realtek Audio speakers don't play any sound despite all signs indicating that they... - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio speakers

2. Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.: Just bought my new headpgones logitech X2 pro and the sound quality is terible compared to my old 40 bucks Volcano headphones. I have a tried a lot of stuff from yuotube like updating drivers,...
  3. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  4. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  5. Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X: So, I have already read a few threads about their Xbox Series S and X having audio stuttering. With all the threads I have read, I have also tried the ideas that people have suggested to correct...
  6. Cant get technical support on how to access the Realtek 7.1 HD Audio sound on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get technical support on how to access the Realtek 7.1 HD Audio sound on my PC: Hi Guys, the people that sold my my brand new desktop PC cannot assist me. This is what i have, Antec NX290 Mid Tower Gaming Case Power Supplies: 500W 80 PLUS Efficiency Power Supply...
  7. How can I fix my Headset Mic not being detected by Realtek but the headset is detected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Headset Mic not being detected by Realtek but the headset is detected?: I use a headphone mic for gaming and other things but recently after an update my microphone no longer works. I have bought a new headset with a microphone yet I still have this problem. When I go...
  8. Realtek audio driver

in XBoX on Consoles
    Realtek audio driver: I have accidentally deleted Realtek audio driver-how do I get it back? fcebc4ee-4e7e-4138-b67e-4aa2cd299d50
  9. realtek audio driver not installing

in XBoX on Consoles
    realtek audio driver not installing: so im trying to resolve an audio issue, and im trying to reinstall realtek audio manager, I went to the ASUS site, got my laptops (ROG GL551Jw)s specific audio driver and I do the steps, restart,...
  10. Realtek Audio Drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Realtek Audio Drivers: Xbox beta app pc and realtek apparently hate each other thanks to technical support and a review of my stability history AKTEK.exe if you have it is realtek crashing and blue screens your system...