My rdr2 keeps telling me to sign in with the acc that bought it even though I’m signed into...

Discus and support My rdr2 keeps telling me to sign in with the acc that bought it even though I’m signed into... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought red dead redemption 2 a couple months ago for sale. I played up until maybe 3-4 weeks ago. I decided to play it again and it wouldn’t let me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Swaggy___, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Swaggy___
    Swaggy___ Guest

My rdr2 keeps telling me to sign in with the acc that bought it even though I’m signed into...

I bought red dead redemption 2 a couple months ago for sale. I played up until maybe 3-4 weeks ago. I decided to play it again and it wouldn’t let me. I just thought maybe my Xbox was buggin out and ignored it. Well it still won’t let me play or even load up the game. It tells me that the owner needs to sign in to play that game. Which is weird because I only have 1 acc and I 100% know I bought it. I even have a screenshot of the online receipt. I’m assuming the reason I can’t play is because I removed the credit card that bought the game from my Xbox since it got stolen and just wanted to be safe. Is there anyway to fix this without having to rebuy a game I’ve already payed for?

:)

Swaggy___, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Swaggy___ Win User

My rdr2 keeps telling me to sign in with the acc that bought it even though I’m signed into the acc that bought it

Ohhhh I see now. Thank you for all your help!!
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

My rdr2 keeps telling me to sign in with the acc that bought it even though I’m signed into the acc that bought it

If you purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, then you just purchased an add-on for Red Dead Online which used to be available on Game Pass. Since RDO has been removed from Game Pass, you would need to purchase RDO in order to play Story Mode. If you purchased the full game Red Dead Redemption 2, then check to see what is showing in your purchase history and if it will let you redownload from the store.
  4. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Does the game show up in your purchase history as ''completed''? You can check this out via this link.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If you purchased the story mode version of the game you need the online mode to run the game.

If you purchased the full version and your purchase status is ''completed'', please clear your console's MAC and try again.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address and Clear.
  5. m60marty Win User

Charlie Murder Online Broken?

In the same it keeps telling me to sign into xbox live to access the feature even though i am signed in
  6. Darrin Ryan Win User

Why can’t I play Red Dead Redemption the 360 version on my Xbox one?

Keeps telling me that there’s a problem with my credentials that I’m using to sign in with. Code 8007274C
Thema:

1. My rdr2 keeps telling me to sign in with the acc that bought it even though I’m signed into... - Similar Threads - rdr2 keeps telling

2. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  3. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  4. Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It...: Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It also says the game needs an update and I don't even have it installed yet 259bc5a7-f059-4b51-a564-dd1177a5afde
  5. RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.: I recently purchased RDR2 on the Xbox store, the version that includes both story mode and online. I am confident it isn't just the online version. I installed it on my Xbox Series X - the file...
  6. rdr2 story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rdr2 story mode: this question is about red dead redemption 2. i was playing the game i was on like chapter 3 with around $3000 and a lot of horses but i got killed by wolves and when i respawned i respawned in...
  7. How do i fix rdr2 from crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix rdr2 from crashing?: i just recently bought an xbox one s and installed rdr2 but everytime ive played it, it crashes within 40 minutes. ive tried restarting my console, and its not overheating ive made sure of it but...
  8. I get the BSOD when playing story mode on RDR2 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get the BSOD when playing story mode on RDR2 - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hey! So I've recently upgraded my SSD to 1 TB so I can download and play RDR2, and I enter the game but when i press Story Mode it starts loading then crashes and either shows me the BSOD...
  9. Why do you have problems with moding some singleplayer games like RDR2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you have problems with moding some singleplayer games like RDR2: I do not understand why not it makes some games better and have better gameplays and role plays 93719360-2fcc-47dd-9d55-d4fa7037a2e1
  10. I was playing rdr2 and wanted to load up a different save I loaded it up fine and then it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing rdr2 and wanted to load up a different save I loaded it up fine and then it...: I even loded the files to cloud and restarted console it's still not there b68dd2cb-7a1f-49fa-aec1-310af6bd885a