My question was a question not a feature request you dumbfucks, no need to lock it. Hence...

Discus and support My question was a question not a feature request you dumbfucks, no need to lock it. Hence... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Bye submitted by /u/153IQ-yet-retarded [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/153IQ-yet-retarded, Oct 28, 2022.

  1. My question was a question not a feature request you dumbfucks, no need to lock it. Hence...

    /u/153IQ-yet-retarded, Oct 28, 2022
    #1
  2. Bestlano Win User

    No sound on PC when steaming a game with XBOX App

    Hi Funkier, That's good question. I would recommend submitting a feature request by reporting this feature need via Xbox App Beta using "Report a problem".

    Thanks,

    Best
  3. ScoldingMantis8 Win User

    XBox One X No Security lock feature?

    Hello HAZMAT RADIO,

    I don't believe that you seem to understand the basis of my question and observation that the Xbox One X does not have the Kensington lock feature. This feature is meant as a deterrent to possible theft any and all locks are not perfect and can be defeated.
    Its the lack of this feature on the console that of which I'm trying to get insight on since again it is the higher end version of the standard Xbox One. What would be the reasoning for the lack of this feature on the console is what I'm trying to get an understanding
    of. Also I would prefer the response from an official Microsoft Employee instead of an ambassador since the role it self is just a title and not indicative of your knowledge and capabilities to answer this question.

    No disrespect is intended in my wording just incase that needs to be clarified.

    Regards,

    :)
  4. Ryan203 Win User

    Copy/Share XBox Music Library or Playlists

    Hello! Yes, that is what my question was.

    Oh, that is a very bad news for me.

    By any chance, are there any plans to make this feature available in the near future? I'm in need to switch the Microsoft Account is use with my Windows 8, and hence I'll use another Xbox account as well. It'd be a HUGE hassle to manually add all the songs
    from the cloud to my library again :(
  5. V Soviet Suprem Win User

    De la possibilité de supprimer les succès [The ability to suppress successes]

    Bonjour,

    Ma question n'étant pas de connaître l'état actuel des choses, puisque je suis au courant, mais plutôt de sonder les joueurs autour de leur intérêt pour cette fonctionnalité. D'où la dernière question de mon message.

    Cordialement.

    [Translation-Hello

    My question is not to know the current state of affairs, since I am aware, but rather to probe the players around their interest in this feature. Hence the last question of my message.

    Kind regards. ]
  6. Photonimus Win User

    My sons account can't join a party invitation due to restrictions

    If it's this account you are posting with that's in question, it's just a simple matter of the subscription level.

    A silver account can send and receive messages and friend requests, as well as get updates and purchase DLC.

    But to take advantage of online functions and features, you will need a full Gold membership.
Thema:

My question was a question not a feature request you dumbfucks, no need to lock it. Hence...

Loading...
  1. My question was a question not a feature request you dumbfucks, no need to lock it. Hence... - Similar Threads - question was question

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....