My question relates to the Xbox home feature.

Discus and support My question relates to the Xbox home feature. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On 29th April this year I set my Xbox home. I had 5/5 switches by then. Only for me to check today and it says I have 0 out of 5 switches left. Kindly... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nana Kwame Antwi, May 21, 2025.

  1. My question relates to the Xbox home feature.


    On 29th April this year I set my Xbox home. I had 5/5 switches by then. Only for me to check today and it says I have 0 out of 5 switches left. Kindly assist

    :)
     
    Nana Kwame Antwi, May 21, 2025
    #1
  2. Nana Kwame Antwi Win User

    My question relates to the Xbox home feature.

    No not at all,

    The recent activity I did on my account was to change my store. That’s all…

    Is there a way I could check the switch history?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    My question relates to the Xbox home feature.

    i'm sorry no one can reset your home switches.

    Do you have any children or anyone else with access to the The Xbox?
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

    Xbox Live

    Hi Guilherme,

    Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In relation to your question about sharing gold, if the account that holds the subscription is made the primary Home Console profile, then you are able to share Xbox Live Gold with any other
    profile on the console. For further information about this, you can read the following support articles as they are pretty helpful:

    Using Xbox Live Gold sharing features on Xbox One

    How to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox

    I hope that this helps out!
  5. Koods Win User

    Set home Xbox limits

    My question would be as a legitimate user of the home Xbox feature why on earth would anyone need more than 5?
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

    看中一个二手天蝎座,带12个游戏数字版,要同账号一起卖给我,我能把账号彻底变成自己的吗?

    Hello rainsun1,

    Thank you for bringing this question to our attention. That is a great question. We hope you enjoy the Project Scorpio Edition. The license for any Xbox game is tied to a single account, and cannot be moved to a different account. It is possible to share
    the games through the
    My Home Xbox
    feature of the console. The article we provided explains the features of your home Xbox, and how to set it up. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

My question relates to the Xbox home feature.

Loading...
  1. My question relates to the Xbox home feature. - Similar Threads - question relates home

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...: I did send my question related to the xbox to the gamer from the community from the xbox support page or link and I did not receive the answer back from them and it does not go forward thru it and...
  10. Question related to 2 factor authentication

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Question related to 2 factor authentication: I am currently in the process of composing the following inquiry for the Microsoft forum. My primary Microsoft account is linked with Outlook. Additionally, I have associated two Gmail accounts...