My question is my account randomly received an enforcement but when I go to check if I'm...

Discus and support My question is my account randomly received an enforcement but when I go to check if I'm... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I randomly seen on the gamepass app that my account was suspended bur when I go to check it says there's no active suspension on my account but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bonebag3, Jan 11, 2023.

1. bonebag3
    bonebag3 Guest

My question is my account randomly received an enforcement but when I go to check if I'm...

So I randomly seen on the gamepass app that my account was suspended bur when I go to check it says there's no active suspension on my account but there's a notification saying that I received an enforcement for no reason and I can't get any details about this and if it's legit I was wrongly susp I don't play online or talk to anyone online
    My question is my account randomly received an enforcement but when I go to check if I'm... [​IMG]

My question is my account randomly received an enforcement but when I go to check if I'm... [​IMG]

:)

bonebag3, Jan 11, 2023
  2. bonebag3 Win User

My question is my account randomly received an enforcement but when I go to check if I'm suspended it says there's no actions against me

What I see in the gamepass app
    [​IMG]
  3. John P_14 Win User

My question is my account randomly received an enforcement but when I go to check if I'm suspended it says there's no actions against me

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

The notification of a suspension may be a mistake or a mistake message. I would recommend checking your account settings on the Xbox website to make sure that your account is in good standing and that there are no active suspensions. Additionally, you can contact Xbox support through the Xbox website, or through the live chat on the Xbox website, they can look into the situation, and confirm if there is any mistake. It's also possible that the enforcement is related to an issue with the games you were playing. Some games have strict policies against certain types of behavior, such as cheating or harassment, and the enforcement may be related to one of those issues, even if you did not intentionally break any rules.

Keep in mind that it's possible for mistakes or errors to happen but if it's showing that you don't have an active suspension, there's nothing to worry about.
  4. Smwutches Win User

It's just a notification glitch. I get it all the time.
  5. bonebag3 Win User

The game I've been playing is the binding of isaac repentance a single player game when I signed in on my xbox after I noticed this I didn't get any messages about it
  6. payne x head Win User

Lifting my bad

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com and log in with the account that received the suspension for
    any information and possible options.
    i was asked to post this by a member of support to help appeal gor my case
Thema:

1. My question is my account randomly received an enforcement but when I go to check if I'm... - Similar Threads - question account randomly

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Migrate Xbox account question and help…

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all...
  4. Question about transferring minecraft to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about transferring minecraft to another account: Hope you all are having a great day! So in early 2022 i got Minecraft for Windows 10 (now its a bundle with java and bedrock) and i got a new Microsoft account mid 2022 and wanted to transfer...
  5. Roblox - Question about linking accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox - Question about linking accounts: My son mainly plays roblox on the xbox and we've have made purchases on that account and he just got a new tablet for Christmas and would like to play roblox on there and wants to use the same...
  6. My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...: Someone hacked my Xbox account My original email and all my personal information and security questions have been changed Therefore every time I try and contact Xbox live, I am unable to get...
  7. account question linking two accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    account question linking two accounts: Hi all, My kids x box broke and he got a new one. I'm unsure of the acct. information (ie. email and password) of the old account. I know of several possibilities but I'm afraid to keep trying...
  8. I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get into my account that is worth alot of money because the questions on the quiz...: I did previously ask something like this but I was busy with Christmas so I couldn't reply. Basically whenever I try to get into my account (which is 'Soldier Dawg698') I get sent to a quiz....
  9. Locked Account Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked Account Question: So previously today I had a good call with Microsoft Tech Support and they helped me uncover some vital information in recovering my locked account. I’ve been trying the account recovery forms,...
  10. Account banning question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account banning question: I recieved a gift game on my Xbox from a friend from a different region. Because I didn't know this was a violation (I know it's not an excuse), I redeemed it, but I noticed I left my VPN on. Can...