My question is how do I restrict game sharing

Discus and support My question is how do I restrict game sharing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; OKI need help. I got an Xbox One S and my problem is with game sharing. My friend was game sharing Call of Duty off of my account. And then he sold his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andrew James4, Jul 22, 2023.

  1. My question is how do I restrict game sharing


    OKI need help. I got an Xbox One S and my problem is with game sharing. My friend was game sharing Call of Duty off of my account. And then he sold his Xbox and now I can't play Call of Duty because The Other guy keeps trying to log in at the same time. How do I restrict all game sharing? I've been trying to contact an agent but no response back. What do I do? Nly option I think is to delete my whole Xbox live account. I got paying for it but hes also blind and I can't play.

    :)
     
    Andrew James4, Jul 22, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    My question is how do I restrict game sharing

  3. Will Vatcher Win User

    Mass Effect 3 wont connect

    Brill thanks bud, silly question how do i change game share settings?
  4. Erikku-59F809BE-E80D Win User

    Why should we upgrade?

    I like how you talk about being able to share your games with 10 other people as if it's some sort of innovation. It's a freaking restriction. Before this sorry excuse for a console you could share your games with as many people as you wanted and you didn't
    need "permission" from some company to do it either.
  5. BLOOD KILLERX4 Win User

    How to put parental controls onto an account without deleting it?

    i can not buy games i need a parent to change my restrictions of games. how do i do it?????
  6. Joc Holliday Win User

    How do I do this ..... I Game share !

    If you want to gameshare your account with another xbox. You need to go to that xbox and sign into your account and press the Xbox Guide button scroll to the right to System and Click Settings. From there go down to Personalizations > My Home Xbox. Make
    that Xbox you want to game share with your home xbox.

    Just warning if your Internet goes down you will not be able to play any games on the Xbox One S cause it requires Internet to validate your license. You will still be able to play on the other xbox.
Thema:

My question is how do I restrict game sharing

Loading...
  1. My question is how do I restrict game sharing - Similar Threads - question restrict game

  2. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  3. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  4. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. Questions on disc to digital conversions

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions on disc to digital conversions: If i have a preexisting digital license and subsequently claim a "new" license through disc to digital, what happens if a disc license expires or gets transferred to a different user? Will the...
  10. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...