My question is, How do I get in contact with somebody through web chat without being sent...

Discus and support My question is, How do I get in contact with somebody through web chat without being sent... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'd like to know if there is anybody thats knows how to get in contact with someone through a live web chat through Microsoft? I been trying over and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ABirdsNest1999, Dec 6, 2022.

1. My question is, How do I get in contact with somebody through web chat without being sent...

I'd like to know if there is anybody thats knows how to get in contact with someone through a live web chat through Microsoft? I been trying over and over to get in touch with someone through xbox but it keeps sending me to window that is not what i am looking for, I just been charged $16.26 by a xbox subscription that I didn't even know was running until now and I have been trying and trying to get in touch with someone but I cant succeed in finding out how to open a web chat without being redirected into a chat with a robot that is limited, to screen that leads me somewheres else with information that I'm not looking for. All I just want is to get a refund and whenever I request a refund it will never give me the option too open a live chat with a real person. This is really annoying, and IM hoping someone reaches out to me and knows where and how to get in touch with someone and or is someone who assists people with stuff like requesting a refund. I just want to be able to get a refund without dealing with so many issues and thinking Microsoft doesn't take refunds which Im sure they do its just. ugh

:)

ABirdsNest1999, Dec 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My question is, How do I get in contact with somebody through web chat without being sent to a window full of information that is not showing a way to "OPEN A LIVE CHAT WITH A REAL PERSON"

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this ABirdsNest1999

Please tell me, are you able to see this $16.26 charge in your Microsoft account order history?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

And if maybe you have more than one email address please check the order history with each one

PS: feel free to share screenshots if you found the charge in your Microsoft account order history, but please conceal personal information including the full order number.

Here in the community forums no one can access directly to your account information
  3. l JAPES l Win User

Unfair account suspension, Enforcement team please help!

Hi

The Enforcement team no longer use this web site the only way they can be contacted is through the
    Xbox Enforcement web site.
    Thanks for the reply. How exactly do I go about contacting them through that website? There is no email, phone number or chat support / forums that I can find?
  4. Ben Bay Quell Win User

Can I get a refund on an Xbox One bundle if I have already redeemed the enclosed codes?

Hi Brad,

The customer support in my country (UK) will not allow me to speak to a representative regarding my question and the existing advice does not address it.

How do I get in to contact with somebody?

Thanks
  5. l JAPES l Win User

Unfair account suspension, Enforcement team please help!

Hi

The Enforcement team no longer use this web site the only way they can be contacted is through the
    Xbox Enforcement web site.

Thanks for the reply. How exactly do I go about contacting them through that website? There is no email, phone number or chat support / forums that I can find?

If eligible you can file for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

That is the only way.
    Thanks but if you'd read my original post you'd see that I can't apply for the case review as they make you answer about ten questions relating to the terms of service. Answer two wrong and you get locked out, hence my predicament.
  6. CreepyFoot8017 Win User

taken money from my account for years subscription to xbox live

how do i get a response from member of somebody that works for xbox live - cant answer my question over the phone dispite two phone calls to them and an online chat to them they have taken my money for an account that they will not let my son use,
Thema:

My question is, How do I get in contact with somebody through web chat without being sent...

1. My question is, How do I get in contact with somebody through web chat without being sent... - Similar Threads - question contact somebody

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  4. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  5. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  6. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  7. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  8. i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...: i have already asked this question in another thread but i completely forgot about the issue and now it has been dismissed so i ask again whether i can get in contact with them....
  9. I have a question about "contact us"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about "contact us": When it give the 2 option what do I pick for a DLC issue (eample: I refunded the DLC and got refunded but still have all the DLC contents) f9c61436-fd22-4015-91e1-d44ade203cf2
  10. Hay a question please contact me on my gamer tag on live deer hunter9466 or on here thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hay a question please contact me on my gamer tag on live deer hunter9466 or on here thanks: my friend and I were gonna play minecraft last night and we we're able to load the game successfully but the problem we were having was tat we could walk we just could turn our heads we even tried...