my question is about gears of war 4 season pass

Discus and support my question is about gears of war 4 season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; there was this 20 new cards all season pass holders would receive. i own the season pass but i did not receive them, so my question is are they still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FLUExABR, Jan 21, 2017.

  1. FLUExABR
    FLUExABR Guest

    my question is about gears of war 4 season pass


    there was this 20 new cards all season pass holders would receive. i own the season pass but i did not receive them, so my question is are they still sending them out or was there a technical problem with mine???

    :)
     
    FLUExABR, Jan 21, 2017
    #1
  2. Gears of War 4 season pass questions

    I have 2 questions. Can you purchase the Gears of War 4 season pass after pre-orderering/purchasing the game? If not, how do I refund a purchase, the Gears of War 4 game, and purchase the Ultimate Edition Gears of War 4 that includes the season pass?
     
    LogicalRanger05, Jan 21, 2017
    #2
  3. Rewards system not working

    Gamer TAG

    I have purchased xbox one battlefield plus season pass and gears 4 season pass. Unlocked plenty of achievements yet nothing is showing on my rewards

    Cheers jase
     
    THIRDSANDWICH, Jan 21, 2017
    #3
  4. my question is about gears of war 4 season pass

    Hi,



    For in-depth assistance, we recommend posting your concern to the Sales & Promotions forums. Click this

    link
    to proceed.



    Regards.
     
    Catherine Cus., Jan 24, 2017
    #4
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Gears Of War 4 Season Pass Cannot Be Downloaded

    Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition comes with the Standard Edition plus EARLY ACCESS and SEASON PASS. So by purchasing Gears Of War 4 Ultimate Edition you have already purchased the SEASON PASS as well. For more info:

    gearsofwar.com/.../order
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

    my question is about gears of war 4 season pass

    Hi,



    For in-depth assistance, we recommend posting your concern to the Sales & Promotions forums. Click this

    link
    to proceed.



    Regards.
  7. kruxx Win User

    season pass

    got my pass for 1800 just before christmas it was on sale :). but yes the season pass entitles you to download the first 4 dlc packs for gears of war 3 at no charge at a saving of 33%.
  8. HassanB Win User

    Season pass DLC on multiple accounts

    That's how it worked for my Gears of War 3 Season Pass, I'm assuming it will be the same for my Borderlands 2 Season Pass as well.
  9. bowski477 Win User

    Season Pass Issues Gears of War 4

    Season Pass

    Appears as DLC under Manage Game: No

    Where to find your content: Delivered as Gear Packs in the My Gear Packs menu



    The Season Pass entitles you to 17 Gear Packs and the Vintage JD Pack when you first boot the game. It also provides future ownership of all future maps for Private Play, and access to the Developer Playlist when it’s active.



    IMPORTANT: The bonus Gear Packs from Season Pass are not shared. If you wish to ensure you get your Season Pass Gear Packs, you must first play the game on the Gamertag that you want to receive the packs.



    Why does this not appear in my Downloaded Content for Gears of War 4?

    The Season Pass is a license that tells us you own the content. Even if you aren’t seeing it in your downloaded items, you’re good to go provided you bought the Ultimate Edition version of Gears 4 or the Season Pass separately (available from October 11th).



    How do I find my content from the Season Pass?

    All the Gear Packs from the Season Pass will be available in the Unopened Gear Packs menu. Go to Store, then tab to My Gear Packs to find them. Note that the Starter Airdrop adds 17 Gear Packs to your inventory - you will not have a Starter Airdrop pack to
    open.



    I haven’t received my Gear Packs for the Season Pass.

    The Gear Packs included in the Season Pass can only claimed once per game license. This means that the first person to log on with your game will receive the 17 Gear Packs and Vintage JD Pack.



    If another person is assigned with your home console or you have multiple users on the same Xbox, you should ensure the first user who plays Gears of War 4 is the Gamertag you want your Gear Packs to be awarded to. We will not replace Season Pass Gear Packs
    which have been claimed by another user on your license.



    If you believe your Season Pass content is missing and the case above does not apply, please leave a post
    in this thread
    with your Gamertag, what’s missing, and when you first played (please be as specific as possible).
Thema:

my question is about gears of war 4 season pass

Loading...
  1. my question is about gears of war 4 season pass - Similar Threads - question gears war

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Exotic gear question

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exotic gear question: I've heard, and read online that you can only have 1 piece of exotic gear, and 1 exotic weapon equipped at a time. If that is true, what is the point in owning more than one piece of exotic...
  10. Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain Question.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain Question.: First off I want to say this game is great. My question is. Is there a way to disable "Online Information" for coming up each time you first start the game. It says "Logging in to server" then it...