My purchase is having trouble going through

Discus and support My purchase is having trouble going through in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to change my gamertag for 10 dollars, it the purchase doesn't go through. I have 20 dollars on my account balance. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vex_Ray, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Vex_Ray
    Vex_Ray Guest

When I try to change my gamertag for 10 dollars, it the purchase doesn't go through. I have 20 dollars on my account balance.

My purchase is having trouble going through [​IMG]

:)

Vex_Ray, Jun 29, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

3. Tarnend Win User

Games Xbox 360 - URGENT

I can never purchase xbox 360 games through the xbox one, i always have to go through the website on my pc, there was a post on twitter yesterday from xbox saying there was trouble purchasing and playing backwards compatible games so it could be to do
    with that??
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Black Ops 2 Purchasing Issue

Hey there TheD3adSh4dow.

Are you trying to make the purchase here on Xbox.com or through your Xbox One? If you haven't tried through Xbox.com, give that a go and let us know if you have any troubles.
  5. Cyberwrecker. Win User

Gametag didnt change despite being charged for it

Yeah i was charged i even looked at my bank app just now the charge went through like the purchase didnt have trouble just the name change is what had trouble if that makes sense
  6. Rostom L Win User

purchase didnt go through

Hi Chris! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

When did you buy it? If it's not more than 24 hours yet, please try to wait for few hours.
Thema:

1. My purchase is having trouble going through - Similar Threads - purchase having trouble

2. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  5. Can I get a new Xbox and still have my purchases.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a new Xbox and still have my purchases.: I have a Xbox 1 s but I was going to buy the Xbox series s but I don’t want to lose all of my in game purchases for example in madden 24 so I was wondering if there was a way to get the Xbox...
  6. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  7. Hi i have just purchased an x box x and a 34inch curved monitor the monitor is 21:9 aspect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i have just purchased an x box x and a 34inch curved monitor the monitor is 21:9 aspect...: Hi i have just purchased an x box x and a 34inch curved monitor the monitor is 21:9 aspect but the x box is 16:9 can i fill the screen with any adjustments ?? 3bf8d3d3-5562-44f0-866a-da432e1ee22f
  8. i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....: i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it. how can i install it or run it using xcloud? 0fd8e2a6-a840-464e-8fe1-160056b9359d
  9. i PURCHASED COINS FOR PASTRYPOP AND THEY HAVE BEEN DEBITED FROM MY PAPAL, BUT I HAVE NOT...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i PURCHASED COINS FOR PASTRYPOP AND THEY HAVE BEEN DEBITED FROM MY PAPAL, BUT I HAVE NOT...: I HAVE JUST PAID $14.50 FOR COINS FOR PASTRY POP AND HAVE NOT RECIVED THE COINS, PAYPAL HAS BEEN DEBITED, THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME SEVERAL TIMES LAST YEAR TOO, AROUND OCT NOV,SO HAVE WASTED LOTS...
  10. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb