My PS4 controller won't connect to my PS4. And it won't stop connecting to my laptop, too.

Discus and support My PS4 controller won't connect to my PS4. And it won't stop connecting to my laptop, too. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, my ps4 recently got fixed. But I used the controller on my laptop before I could reconnect it to my ps4 before it got fixed. I need help! I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spidermanlover11, Dec 22, 2022.

1. My PS4 controller won't connect to my PS4. And it won't stop connecting to my laptop, too.

So, my ps4 recently got fixed. But I used the controller on my laptop before I could reconnect it to my ps4 before it got fixed. I need help! I've tried connecting it via USB and resetting it from the button near the L2 button. Now it's just stuck on the welcome back to PlayStation screen and I don't know how to reconnect it.

I appreciate every bit of help I can get.

:)

spidermanlover11, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

My PS4 controller won't connect to my PS4. And it won't stop connecting to my laptop, too.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Spidermanlover11, I'm sorry about what's happening with your controller, however here in the community our procedures are more focused on Xbox consoles, as you are on your PS4 with a PS4 controller, the ideal thing would be to contact Sony/Playstation support.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/plays...
  3. Megan nevin Win User

Xbox series x no signal

My laptop works when connected by hdmi and my ps4 it's the xbox I'm having issues with
  4. Nabs13 Win User

Xbox One Controller on PC: Pairs automatically on PC start-up even though the controller will not connect

Hi there

I tried those links before and all the steps, it still won't connect. I don't own any other controllers.

I tried connecting the xbox controller to my phone and it found and connected immediately, so the controller works fine.

Do you know how I can stop my laptop from automatically pairing with the xbox gamepad as soon as it turns on or as soon as I turn bluetooth on? I think if I can stop it from auto-connecting, I might then be able to search for the controller manually.

Thanks
  5. Fammcount_27 Win User

Stardew Valley does not launch after installation

If you have a ps4 controller or likely any thing not Xbox related connected it won't start try disconnecting them and see what happens
  6. OrdealByFire Win User

ERROR 80151901 PLEASE HELP ME

I have the same issue. Geek's suggestion does nothing.

Restarting the modem is always the suggestion, and it never helps. I've tried literally everything I can to get my 360 to connect, but it won't -- yet my PS4 connects without issue.
Thema:

1. My PS4 controller won't connect to my PS4. And it won't stop connecting to my laptop, too. - Similar Threads - PS4 controller won't

2. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  3. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  4. Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to refund a minecraft pack on ps4: I bought something by accident is there a way to refund it? 757bf5f9-8083-420c-844e-b58b368c7fd1
  5. Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.

in XboX Insiders
    Meu controle de ps4 fica com os botões embaralhados no meu celular.: Comprei um controle paralelo de PS4 para jogar no celular pelo xCloud e afins. No entanto, os botões estão embaralhados; por exemplo, quando aperto o botão "X", ele corresponde como botão...
  6. How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?: Answer in title. How can i use PS4 controller with PC Gamepass games? DS4Windows isnt helping even with xbox 360 emulation. f80f36ef-95fa-46d4-a9f4-df4c9716716d
  7. Ps4 controller issue in Windows 11.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ps4 controller issue in Windows 11.: Windows 11 suddenly decided to not recognize my controller as a controller. Tried DS4Windows/Input Mapper. No controllers connected. Tried setup USB game controllers. The controller was not there....
  8. I can’t use my ps4 controller to play cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t use my ps4 controller to play cloud gaming: My controller has worked before but stopped working on chrome browser recently, it didn’t even work on safari 6d585cb6-db49-4a41-a218-030bade8b822
  9. Xbox App Not Detecting PS4 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App Not Detecting PS4 Controller: Hi, My PS4 controller is not being detected by the Xbox app on my PC, but it works normally when using xbox cloud on the Edge browser. I have tried updating the controller drivers, reinstalling...
  10. Cuphead not detecting ps4 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cuphead not detecting ps4 controller: When I first bought the game like 2 years ago I had a laptop that cuphead detected the controller in, but now I switched to a desktop and for some reason it doesn't detect it now. Other games do...