My progress and game file including achievements was reset in Skyrim

Discus and support My progress and game file including achievements was reset in Skyrim in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dont knwhat happened im x box series x with ultimate and my file was deleted and all trophies were reset iven had multiple files of the one save just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeGrimly, Feb 8, 2023.

1. JoeGrimly
    JoeGrimly Guest

I dont knwhat happened im x box series x with ultimate and my file was deleted and all trophies were reset iven had multiple files of the one save just in case one got corrupted or something, i recently got one refurbished and have been playing for a month and i had to do a hard reset because something glitched and the controller stopped working and connecting, long story short everything is back it kept all my files saves profile etc

Only Skyrim got deleted and reset what gives

:)

JoeGrimly, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Just to confirm, this is the "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" game?

Since you've already created a new file or game saves, I am afraid that your old progress was overwritten.

We can only do so much about here regarding data recovery since there's no guarantee it can be recovered especially that it was your cloud saves that were potentially overwritten.

I suggest to reach out instead to the game support which is Bethesda if they can further help you recovering your old game progress.
    Support link: https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Rostom L Win User

4. JoeGrimly Win User

It didn't work i just have the new file i made an hour ago
  5. riosred Win User
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

What would you do and,how would you feel ?

Happened to me on PDZ I had unlocked Dark Agent difficulty, and one day got a corrupted save file error, It reset my campaign, my MP progress everything. I have also had progress ona couple of Grind achievements reset or get rolled back too. If an achievement
    requires more than 10,000 of something, chances are I will end up having to do around 7000 more of it on average
Thema:

1. My progress and game file including achievements was reset in Skyrim - Similar Threads - progress game file

2. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  3. How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?: I want to link my progress with facebook but I cant find it in the settings , what am I doing wrong? 9e7d7da1-6268-4ee5-8bd7-4771c1133538
  4. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  5. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  6. Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive: I’m trying to move a game from my internal storage to my hard drive and it saying installing but when I check it it says “moving” and the percent stays at 0.0%. I don’t really know what else to...
  7. Xbox is Broken - Will My Game Progress Sync?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is Broken - Will My Game Progress Sync?: Hey guys, My Xbox One S starting to display Error 208 today. I am soon going to start troubleshooting it (Download offline system file update, Reset factory). I would like to know whether the...
  8. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  9. Can I reset my progress for a game on Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I reset my progress for a game on Game Pass for PC?: Hello, I want to play Forza Horizon 5 again, but I find it more fun to start from the beginning. However Xbox automatically downloads my save data from the cloud. Is there a way to reset all...
  10. Gamepass save file not loading in-game (progress lost)... why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass save file not loading in-game (progress lost)... why?: I recently downloaded State of Decay 2 from Gamepass and have clocked countless hours, only to learn my save files are inaccessible to load at later time/date. There is a game save file that I can...