"My Profile" tab doesn't work.

Discus and support "My Profile" tab doesn't work. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good afternoon. I, like many others, got the error on my Xbox sx. I disconnected from the Internet and went to my profile, but I can’t open the My... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PavelLoshakov, May 8, 2023.

  1. "My Profile" tab doesn't work.


    Good afternoon. I, like many others, got the error on my Xbox sx. I disconnected from the Internet and went to my profile, but I can’t open the My Profile tab, as far as I remember, achievements are viewed there and this tab should work without the Internet. And they write to me - "there was a problem, try again." Next, I go into the game, but the game activity tab is blocked in the guide, where I can follow the process of obtaining achievements. Any thoughts on what's going on or is it all tied to the network? Thank you. Text through translator

    :)
     
    PavelLoshakov, May 8, 2023
    #1
  2. Ronnieee Win User

    "My Profile" tab doesn't work.

    Have you done doing the offline mode already and restarted the console? You can only play the games that are offline and that ones that you owned.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

    "My Profile" tab doesn't work.

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help in viewing your profile.

    Just a heads up that the console needs to be connected to the internet when viewing some data most especially on your profile as this will require network access as well on the Xbox server. This is the reason why you are getting some errors since you are currently disconnected and offline.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

    "My Profile" tab doesn't work.

    You can set the console offline first and see if this helps.

    Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.

    Select Settings > General > Network settings.

    Select Go offline.

    Restart your console and check again.

    Just a heads up that you can only play games that you have purchased digitally and as long as they have offline play.

    More info here:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  5. PavelLoshakov Win User

    "My Profile" tab doesn't work.

    how to play offline and view achievements if the tab is closed?
  6. ValDiesel808 Win User

    Factory reset my xbox1.

    The tab for the cloud doesn't work so I can't double if my saves are in there. I did the hard reset and the tabs still didn't work
Thema:

"My Profile" tab doesn't work.

Loading...
  1. "My Profile" tab doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Profile tab doesn't

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Xbox pc app only shows profile page, no other tabs or choices

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox pc app only shows profile page, no other tabs or choices: Hi My device is surface pro X, running windows11 on arm. It's 2025 now and win 11 on arm can simulate X64 programs right? At first xbox app only shows cloud gaming without other tabs on the side...
  9. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox: How you look tab is missing from Account - Profile

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox: How you look tab is missing from Account - Profile: I need to change the real name that is on my childrens account for xbox. I would like to edit this and cant find the how you look tab when going through their profile or even using mine through...