My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...

Discus and support My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I'm minding my own business not saying anything messaging anyone or even socializing for that matter in one of my favorite games ESO (Elder Scrolls... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xManlikeEaglex, May 20, 2022.

1. My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...

So I'm minding my own business not saying anything messaging anyone or even socializing for that matter in one of my favorite games ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) Next thing I know is I get messaged by some random player with the usual hateful message against me being a "Furry". So I ignored it and just moved on, next thing I know is that they message me through Xbox circumventing me blocking them on ESO through chat. Basically saying the same thing just without all the slurs and swears. Right after that my PFP that I've had for over a year and a half pretty much of a character I created and own get taken down and an email notification saying enforcement was taken against it. Now me being the person that I am making sure I always follow the rules and guidelines to a T, is really confused at this notion. So I tried contacting support only to be directed to the Enforcment site of things and followed thier instructions to appeal my enforcment but only to have nothing work and in the end this person who is clearly harassing me over a perfectly fine PFP getting away with falsely reporting my account.

So my question is what do I do to get this resolved? I personally couldn't care abount the suspension, but I just don't want the enforcement action on my record. Seeing as I try my best to keep it as clean and friendly as possible.

:)

xManlikeEaglex, May 20, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my account. So my question is how do I get the enforcment appealed?

3. NeoDan123 Win User

This is permanent?

Was there any enforcement action taken against your for a profile picture?
  4. Bartford Win User

Can my xbox account get banned due to multiple gamer pic suspensions.

Last question. I recently got an email that xbox enforcement actions were taken on my account. The thing is though, I faced no punishment. I logged on my xbox and nothing happened, I am still able to do everything. I think the reason is was the night before I was going to make my profile picture something inappropriate as a joke to my friend, but the picture never uploaded from xbox app. Do you think that is why that enforcement email was sent? Thank you
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My account has sanctions placed on it but I have done nothing

You should be more specific on your request when posting in the forums yet if you want to look up any enforcement action taken upon your profile go here:

nforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements
  6. I_Need_Help_Getting_ Win User

I can't send messages. Please help

Same i cant send messages to anyone, but my standing are at good player and have no recent enforcement action taken upon me, this is probably a bug with xbox live.
Thema:

My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...

1. My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my... - Similar Threads - profile picture got

2. Friend can’t have custom profile pictures

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t have custom profile pictures: My friends account is stuck as a child account and even though he can play 18+ games he can’t do things like changing his profile picture to a custom one is there anyway to fix this? submitted by...
  3. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  4. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  5. I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...: I was don’t know what’s going on but I just got suspended for my profile picture out of nowhere even though it has been there for months. I don’t know why and it seems extremely unfair to just do...
  6. My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.: My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to. It says it will be uploaded but then it never happens. Its been like this for days. ad016d9e-d042-4ee7-92d6-aa583ff3bd84
  7. My profile picture wasn’t allowed to be uploaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture wasn’t allowed to be uploaded: It says I have a suspension on my account because of a profile picture I wanted to upload. I understand nothing can be done about the suspension (as much as I disagree with that). I don’t...
  8. If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...: So I’ve been buying some Xbox 360 games for my older cousin so that he can play them since he’s been on the Xbox 360 for a long time and I just want to know if I log on to his Xbox 360 what will...
  9. i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended because of my profile picture and i was confused because my...: submit an appeal i got a permanent suspension because my profile picture was bad and it go reported so i got permanently suspended and i can’t submit an appeal but in my opinion it wasn’t even...
  10. My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...: My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it because it’s a pie with a face carved into it 94528221-8ebf-4033-a12e-1a665751476d