My profile photo

Discus and support My profile photo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My profile picture is stuck and i cant change it and neither can my bf how can we change our picture ? 4faa79df-5554-49ee-89dc-ee6d46c23680 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nijaababyy��, Oct 27, 2020.

  1. My profile photo


    My profile picture is stuck and i cant change it and neither can my bf how can we change our picture ?

    :)
     
    Nijaababyy��, Oct 27, 2020
    #1
  2. AdamKronus Win User

    Profile glitch?

    It happened with my daughter's profile now. Changed the color and the profile photo.
  3. NevynPA Win User

    Windows 8 Shows old Gamerpic

    The games app shows the old picture when it signs in and shows my profile. My Microsoft ID photo is the correct, up-to-date photo.

    Whenever I'm in a game (Monsters Love Candy, Adera, etc.) and it signs in to Xbox LIVE, the old photo shows up there as well.
  4. woodoak7 Win User

    how do i get my picture on my gamer card?

    Would like to change the profile picture of the Xbox One for a personal photo and I can't find the option.What's going on? It's impossible to put a personal photo in profile?
  5. Sougars Win User

    Its not letting me change my gamer pic

    At the moment it is not available, since many used it to put unsuitable or misused photos and there was a lot of traffic in that subject of profile photos.
  6. 491b1b7c-7b4e-44c1-b Win User

    I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.

    the photo is the one i use in my microsoft profile which has 1080 x 1080 resolution.
Thema:

My profile photo

Loading...
  1. My profile photo - Similar Threads - profile photo

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. I received 7 strikes on my account for attempting to upload a photo as my profile picture.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I received 7 strikes on my account for attempting to upload a photo as my profile picture.: As stated in the title I was attempting to upload a profile picture onto my account for the first time. While uploading the picture I attempted three time to upload the picture and the reason for...
  8. Hi, currently trying to upload a personal photo as my profile picture. How long is this...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, currently trying to upload a personal photo as my profile picture. How long is this...: Hi, currently trying to upload a personal photo as my profile picture. How long is this going to take to be approved. I get the pop up saying it's been uploaded but still to be verified?...
  9. How to change your profile photo on xbox app

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change your profile photo on xbox app: When I try to change my Xbox profile picture on xbox app it says it's getting checked yet when I wait for more than 20 minutes nothing changed on my xbox or xbox app...
  10. Why won't you let me upload a photo on Xbox One profile ??

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't you let me upload a photo on Xbox One profile ??: Why won't you let me upload a photo on Xbox One profile ?? I tried over & over again to try to change my Xbox One S profile picture and it won't let me do it !! b651b7fe-93f0-4287-bc27-eb081fe1165e