My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...

Discus and support My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was playing Fortnite and I asked my friend what it said I was playing to be sure if it was a problem and they said "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION"... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Reg JR1, May 22, 2023.

1. Reg JR1
    Reg JR1 Guest

My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...

I was playing Fortnite and I asked my friend what it said I was playing to be sure if it was a problem and they said "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION"

:)

Reg JR1, May 22, 2023
  2. Irvin saucedo Win User

My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a different game and when im in the home screen. How do i fix?

Hi,Reg! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Let´s first try deleting your account´s cache

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:
    1. Press the Xbox button.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.
    4. Close.

Power Cycle:
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.
    3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.
    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, check you status again
    i tried this and it did not work got any other ideas
  3. DeniqL Win User

My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a different game and when im in the home screen. How do i fix?

Can you try clearing the 360 cache?

Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.

On the Manage storage devices screen, select:

Clear local Xbox 360 storage. This deletes Xbox 360 games saved locally, but they’ll remain in the cloud.
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Reg! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Let´s first try deleting your account´s cache

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, check you status again
  5. Messiah922 Win User

Fight Night Champion Online Pass Purchase

I'm having the same problem. The online pass for this game isn't even available on gamestop.com. Where can i get an online pass for Fight Night Champion?
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Fight night champion is not letting play online

Hello Kileo T! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Is this the only game you are having online issues with or multiple? What message or code are you getting?
Thema:

1. My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a... - Similar Threads - profile online status

2. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc
  3. Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get the alert of “you can’t migrate your gta online profile while it’s signed in...: Don’t know how to sign out of old gen to migrate to enhanced gen e8f7a5ad-75f5-49c7-b061-036d6283af5a
  4. How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my online account if I've deleted my profile...get same: My power pack died which resulted in loadsa problems for me .went into panic mode and pulled out me old 360 arcade to download profile..was not successful....got new power pack so went back to my...
  5. "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online": When I try to play L4D2 on my Xbox Series X it says "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online" despite the fact that I am on an adult account that allows...
  6. How can I reset my online profile after someone hacked it playing MWF3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I reset my online profile after someone hacked it playing MWF3?: While playing COD MWF3, someone hacked my account and dropped my ranking from 23 back to 1 among unlocking several achievements. How can this be reversed? a188c338-7cec-4d55-a8e8-60c3a85f81aa
  7. How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...: How do you get a custom profile picture online on your profile on the Xbox app for Windows 10? I can't find the import custom picture button. This is after the loss of the Xbox console companion...
  8. I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...: Any help would be appreciated 8c28c90c-a9dd-4785-a58c-25726b587dad
  9. Whenever I tried playing red dead redemption 1 online it says your gamer profile does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I tried playing red dead redemption 1 online it says your gamer profile does not...: It works on my second xbox one on my account but not this xbox one 2ab53a0c-245d-4586-9b86-b725338a56e2
  10. Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?: My profile is saying I'm offline,but when I go to the account status, it's saying appearing online,and when I change it to offline,it says online status unknown,i turned off the Xbox,I restarted...