My Profile on my x-box one x

Discus and support My Profile on my x-box one x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My x-Box was not connecting to the internet, so my father unpluged it while it was still on. when he repluged it in, all the profiles on the x-box were... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbiM1, Jan 28, 2021.

  1. AbiM1
    AbiM1 Guest

    My Profile on my x-box one x


    My x-Box was not connecting to the internet, so my father unpluged it while it was still on. when he repluged it in, all the profiles on the x-box were gone, so I tryed to resign in. it worked but now all my progress on the games I play are gone. when he box said it was synced to my account.

    Help..?

    :)
     
    AbiM1, Jan 28, 2021
    #1
  2. FairyBlackmothr Win User

    Signing In Error Code 800705B4

    I am getting that same error message . my profile loads .X-box live loads but my profile will not connect to x-box live.
  3. ApplaudedPit01 Win User

    World of tanks

    fixed it. Deleted mij profile from my x-box then deleted the cache memorie 3x and after that re-installed my profile back on my x-box.

    Now it runs without any problems.
  4. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

    Xbox Series X stuck on Xbox logo, cannot reset the console

    I talked to the support and wie tryed to factory reset the x box but its not worked the same Problem whit my x box one x so now the series x and my one x not working anymore
  5. broonster27 Win User

    Gamertagtag Already Used

    I'm not sure you follow. When I go to Join X-box Live i enter my one and only hotmail email address and then i enter my password for that email address the x-box then tells me i can't use those details because they are already used by another user. That
    is because I mistakenly joined x-box live via the internet (using a browser on a PC) before I even tried to join using the x-box console.

    So I have my x-box live account I created using a browser on my PC and I want to associate that account with my local profile on my x-box.

    I hope you understand.
  6. laziestcatevaaa Win User

    Can't download purchased content

    Outlast is X-Box One and I have installed, on my X-Box One, 360 games/dlcs that she had purchased (on her X-Box).
Thema:

My Profile on my x-box one x

Loading...
  1. My Profile on my x-box one x - Similar Threads - Profile box

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. New information of my stolen X-BOX Profile

    in XBoX Accessibility
    New information of my stolen X-BOX Profile: While checking if I can rejoin my minecraft, I found that my microsoft account DID get deleted, but my X BOX profile has been stolen by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  7. Missing X-Box profile

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Missing X-Box profile: My son is the only one who usually uses hi xbox. He has an automatic sign-in, used it on a Thursday and on Friday like magic the profile was gone - no longer there. I can see my son as a friend if...
  8. I set up my new Xbox 1 and when I sign in to my profile on x box it goes to white screen .I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I set up my new Xbox 1 and when I sign in to my profile on x box it goes to white screen .I...: When I sign into new xbox 1 .it goes to a blank white screen. fd7fa15e-3675-4ef6-afab-47df9734619e
  9. xbox box profil disappeared

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox box profil disappeared: Like the title said, i can't access anymore to my xbox box profil "bpbptt". It created a new profil instead. I'm sure that this mail adress was the one which i created this profil....
  10. xbox box profil disappeared

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox box profil disappeared: Like the title said, i can't access anymore to my xbox box profil "bpbptt". It created a new profil instead. I'm sure that this mail adress was the one which i created this profil....