My profile on cod4 seems to have been reset

Discus and support My profile on cod4 seems to have been reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went online to play cod4 today on the Xbox 360. I'm eighth prestige rank 54, but when I logged into multiplayer today, everything seemed to have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by McCann94, Dec 14, 2016.

  1. McCann94
    McCann94 Guest

    My profile on cod4 seems to have been reset


    I went online to play cod4 today on the Xbox 360. I'm eighth prestige rank 54, but when I logged into multiplayer today, everything seemed to have been reset, i.e. I appear to be rank 1, no prestige, seemingly having been sent right back to the beginning.
    I've seen this before but only temporarily, and usually when I exit the multiplayer and then come back to it, everything has gone back to normal and I've always just assumed that the page hadn't loaded correctly. But this time, I've logged out and back into
    my profile, I've turned my Xbox off and on again and I've tried everything I can think of to make it go back to normal, but it still says I'm rank 1. I've tried contacting Activision but their website chat is garbage and I can't get through to anyone. Has
    this happened to anyone else? If so, were you able to fix it, and how? Thanks!

    :)
     
    McCann94, Dec 14, 2016
    #1
  2. Account seems to have been reset

    Hi,

    I just logged onto my Xbox Live account and I've seen that my entire account seems to have been reset.

    As soon as I logged on, it acted as if I had just created the account, and asked me to choose an avatar body to start working on.

    After this I checked my Gamerscore as well as my motto/bio, and these have been reset too, even though I originally had 29756 Gamerscore along with a motto and bio, and the number that indicates how long I have been on LIVE for has been reset as well,
    even though I have had an account for a year and thus should read '1', but it doesn't say anything.

    When I try to change my avatars appearance, it came up with a messege that reads something like 'Cannot save avatar due to a sort code error', but since then it hasn't came up again and now just doesn't recognise that I have a hard drive connected
    and says that there is no save space.

    It has not affected my downloads, as I have kept all of my games and avatar items, but all of my details have been reset.

    Thanks in advanced for the help.
     
    Mercenary1253, Dec 14, 2016
    #2
  3. Account seems to have been reset

    Nevermind this, I re-downloaded the account and it resolved everything. I hope that this can help other people who have encountered this problem.
     
    Mercenary1253, Dec 14, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    My profile on cod4 seems to have been reset

    Hey there McCanN Xx.

    Unfortunately we're unable to help you with in-game stats for Call of Duty. As you mentioned, contacting Acitivision is going to be your best option, as stats are controlled on their side of things. Thanks for understanding and if you have any other Xbox support
    questions, please let us know.
     
    Mister Maka, Dec 15, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    My profile on cod4 seems to have been reset

    Hey there McCanN Xx.

    Unfortunately we're unable to help you with in-game stats for Call of Duty. As you mentioned, contacting Acitivision is going to be your best option, as stats are controlled on their side of things. Thanks for understanding and if you have any other Xbox support
    questions, please let us know.
  6. epic FUZZ Win User

    Xbox 360 Won't Read A Certain Game Disc

    My 360 is doing something not too different with CoD4

    Sometimes it will read it without problem, other times I get the to play this disc error. This seemed to start after my online profile was reset (and so did a lot of other weirdness with this game). There's no CoD4 save file on my HDD either anymore (I removed
    it)
  7. Mercenary1253 Win User

    Account seems to have been reset

    Nevermind this, I re-downloaded the account and it resolved everything. I hope that this can help other people who have encountered this problem.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

    My Rewards seems to have been completely reset..

    Hello Salsa x Shark,

    Apologies for the confusion. There was an error that arose with our daily maintenance that caused a file to fail. This caused users to briefly see what appeared as no account at all. We have hotfixed this issue, and you should now be seeing account information
    that is accurate up to yesterday morning. Apologies for the inconvenience. To be clear, this is purely an error in presenting information on the webpage. All you data on our servers was unaffected.
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Why Is Boosting Not Considering Cheating?

    [quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

    The only good thing about leaderboards is that most of the people at the top have hacked their way their or are so arrogant as to have modded or offensive material in their profile. So it's a good place to file complaints.

    [/quote]

    exactly,i went to the cod4 leaderboards a few days ago and most of the top players have been reset on ALL games or have a code of conduct statement on their profile.
Thema:

My profile on cod4 seems to have been reset

Loading...
  1. My profile on cod4 seems to have been reset - Similar Threads - profile cod4 seems

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]