My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live

Discus and support My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Everytime i try to go ono xbox live on black ops 2 on xbox one it says my curent profile is not aloud on xbox live but i am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Solitary_Jellybean, Jan 6, 2019.

  1. My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live


    :)
     
    Solitary_Jellybean, Jan 6, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

    “My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live”

    Hi there,

    Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to hear this is still happening.
    I suggest for you to clear the console's network cache (MAC address).

    To clear the alternate MAC address(Network cache)on the Xbox One console follow these steps:

    • Go toSettings
    • Select Network > Network Settings
    • Select the Advanced Settings
    • Next choose the Alternate MAC Address
    • Select clear and restart

    Give it a shot let us know how it goes.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

    My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live

    Hey Jellybean thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

    We have split this from the original post in order to best assist with more catered information. Lets try some troubleshooting on the console itself by first Uninstalling the game, Clearing out the game cache (clear local saved games) and reinstalling it.
    Give it a shot to narrow down the problem and let us know how it goes!

    How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

    Settings

    System

    Storage

    Clear Local Saved Games

    Yes and Restart

    IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET no progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

    Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  4. DarrenG3 Win User

    “My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live”

    Removed gamer id, powered off xbox and pulled the plug for 30 seconds . Powered it on and added gamer id. Still get error message when trying to access minecraft
  5. DarrenG3 Win User

    “My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live”

    I've tried cycling my one s, my modem and my router. Still the same problem
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

    “My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live”

    Hi there Akuzed1,

    Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with connecting to Xbox Live.

    I'd recommend trying out this resource:
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console(Disconnect
    and reconnect your console's power cable).

    Try this and let us know the results.
Thema:

My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live

Loading...
  1. My profile is not aloud to play on xbox live - Similar Threads - profile aloud play

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...