My profile is no longer available

Discus and support My profile is no longer available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought Forza horizon 3 today. I downloaded it without problem, it starts but I want to play it tell me that my profile is no longer available. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrefleMer49, Jan 11, 2018.

  1. TrefleMer49
    TrefleMer49 Guest

    My profile is no longer available


    Hi, I bought Forza horizon 3 today. I downloaded it without problem, it starts but I want to play it tell me that my profile is no longer available. I can not play it , that bores me enormously. I'm connected on my Xbox account. He would have to reset his
    success on forza horizon 3. It seems to have played the demo before however I had a problem with my pc that I have to format. The old backup on the cloud does not work with the game because I just bought it. Can you reset my success please?

    :)
     
    TrefleMer49, Jan 11, 2018
    #1
  2. evertonsj4
    evertonsj4 Guest
    Forza Horizon profile says it is no longer available

     
    evertonsj4, Jan 11, 2018
    #2
  3. turQk RO
    turQk RO Guest
    invalid profile forza horizon

    Invalid Profile

    The Forta Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available.
     
    turQk RO, Jan 11, 2018
    #3
  4. YoMomNEm2 Win User

    Unable To Connect To Xbox Live

    Same issues here, re-downloaded profile, and now it is gone. I can not play any game, my profile is no longer available on my system. So much for doubleXP weekend on COD.
  5. EVERMORE31 Win User

    i bought forza horizon 3 i just updated, it says profile had changed ask xbox support

    The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

    Grand Theft Auto V

    As mentioned, it is no longer available to transfer your game profile between the 2 consoles.
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

    "Profile no longer available" message

    Hey there, exp1osive sam. Did you have any success? Definitely let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be happy to jump in and help. Thanks!
  8. Neil GaminGuys Win User

    "Profile no longer available" message

    Try going into your Hard Drive Files and look for any corrupted info or profiles that may exist on the system and delete them. Be careful not to delete the wrong thing - Don't rush through it. You can get there using the centre button and scrolling far right
    then follow the menu guide. Good Luck.
Thema:

My profile is no longer available

Loading...
  1. My profile is no longer available - Similar Threads - profile longer available

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  9. Xbox profile no longer associated with microsoft account?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile no longer associated with microsoft account?: Hi, I recently attempted to sign into my microsoft account and my email was no longer connected to it. I couldn't sign in using my email, instead only being able to use a username taken from the...
  10. So I can't verify my identity with an email alternative that no longer exists in my profile.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    So I can't verify my identity with an email alternative that no longer exists in my profile.: Tried to change my profile, it keeps asking me to verify my identity via an email that I just removed from my alias and now when I use that email which Microsoft suggested, it says it doesn't...