My profile is actually not updated. ( TheMK51 )

Discus and support My profile is actually not updated. ( TheMK51 ) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The profile is not authorized to play on xbox live while I am subscribed. My profile is in fact not updated on the server which prevents me from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mickaël Bdri, Jul 8, 2020.

  1. My profile is actually not updated. ( TheMK51 )


    The profile is not authorized to play on xbox live while I am subscribed. My profile is in fact not updated on the server which prevents me from connecting to multiplayer servers.

    :)
     
    Mickaël Bdri, Jul 8, 2020
    #1
  2. whiteykidz Win User

    XBOX One No audio after update.

    The Update broke my Kinect have the problem everyone else has with the unpaged thing...do you guys have your profile pictures showing? on my it doesn't show unless if I go to my actual profile
  3. Jr Etwon Win User

    Gamertag

  4. TheRapidRusher Win User

    HELP REQUIRED FROM THE AMBASSADOR TEAM

    It actually took about 2 days for my badge to appear on my forum profile (still waiting for my level to update on the badge) and to gain access to the ambassadors page, so if you're new it may take a while.
  5. Sojutsu Win User

    Xbox Profile Picture

    Just wanted to say my custom profile picture updated finally 5 days I after this issue started. Unfortunately it was the first profile picture of the 15 different ones I selected so I probably have to wait a few more days for the actual profile picture I wanted to be equipped.
  6. DuFFuL Win User

    Anyone else experiencing issues with the Dashboard and Interface lately?

    The only thing I'm noticing is that my activity feed doesn't update my stats at all. Either on the console or on smartglass. According to my activity feed I havnt played games for 27 days even though I was on yesterday. As this is on both smartglass and
    the actual console, I'm guessing it has to do with my actual profile and not the Xbox one itself!
Thema:

My profile is actually not updated. ( TheMK51 )

Loading...
  1. My profile is actually not updated. ( TheMK51 ) - Similar Threads - profile actually updated

  2. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  3. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  6. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  7. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  8. How in the actual world do I get suspended from xbox for profile pic?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the actual world do I get suspended from xbox for profile pic?: having a GRAFITTI CROWN? xbox please fix this 3a2354a5-dea6-4da3-8ade-60723689dfc3
  9. How does my profile image violate standards when it is actually a screenshot from one of...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How does my profile image violate standards when it is actually a screenshot from one of...: I took the screenshot for my profile from an Activision game and I've had it for quite some time. Microsoft owns Activision so I'm a bit confused as to how the profile image would violate...
  10. My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.

    in XboX Insiders
    My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.: My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not playing it. I'm assuming it's because I'm playing an xbox 360 game on a new gen console. Help would be appreciated submitted by...