My profile in fh5 is gone?

Discus and support My profile in fh5 is gone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello so today I decided to play the game and for some reason it says that my profile is invalid... 'the forza horizon profile you are trying to load... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hristo Grigorov, Oct 12, 2023.

  1. My profile in fh5 is gone?


    Hello so today I decided to play the game and for some reason it says that my profile is invalid... 'the forza horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available. Error code : E:4f-b

    :)
     
    Hristo Grigorov, Oct 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Sodangidni Win User

    My profile in fh5 is gone?

  3. TamásSuri Win User

    I have an ultimate subscription but the gold isn't active.

    Fh5: my profile have no privileges to online play. Still can download gold games.

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  4. nicolas alejandro1 Win User

    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

    Hello Arturo, thank you for responding. When logging in with my main email on the portal you provided, it logs me in with the name "Player921821117," which is fine. However, when linking it to my Steam profile, it doesn't load my progress or my gamertag "Trauko501" within FH5.

    Currently, I have 3 Xbox accounts associated with 3 Outlook emails. The first and most used one logs me in as the user "Player921821117" in FH5. The second logs me in as the user "Tr4ukoTrueno" in FH5, although I never used it; I only logged into FH5 with it to try other accounts. The third doesn't have an associated Xbox profile.

    Moreover, I remember something similar happening to me some time ago. When logging into FH5 from Steam for the second time, it asked me to relink the account with Xbox. Upon doing so with my main account, the message in the bottom left changed, and instead of saying "Welcome Player921821117," it said "Welcome Tr4uko501." That's how I managed to access my FH5 account with my progress that time, but it's not working now.
  5. RHR cats Win User

    Xbox: Is there a privacy setting I can tweak so my son will NOT see the profile pictures of others

    Hi there,

    my son is a special needs boy on the autism spectrum. He has been enjoying FH5 until when one of the updates to FH5 started having the game show "profile pictures" of players on the flags flying at Festival Sites.

    As he was previously traumatised by some ugly contents on profile pictures on the internet (unrelated to FH5), he is now extremely sensitive to any profile pictures anywhere. He will be tripped into various obsessive compulsive disorder (ocd) whenever he is now exposed to "profile pictures".

    Since that update on FH5, he has been playing less of the game, and avoiding areas near to any of the Festival Sites whenever he plays.

    We are trying to help him strike a balance between playing FH5, and him avoiding seeing the profile pictures on the flags at the Festival Sites.

    We contact Forza Support, who suggests there may be Xbox settings that we can tweak so that the boy will no longer see the profile pictures of others. Can this be done?
    Actually I accidentally found out something that might help with this situation so I was messing with my privacy settings a while back and found out if I set all privacy settings to block except for the ones that allow party chat and multiplayer all of my friends and all other players profile pictures appear as xbox default profile pictures
  6. RainingRoses Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 error stating 1047-0 profile is no longer available

    Hi Daniel,

    This is a known issue as mentioned here:

    FH5 Known Issues - Forza Support

    Saves - Players may receive a save error message (various error codes).

    See my reply in this thread:

    Forza 5: Invalid Profile - Microsoft Community

    I’ve gone through multiple possible solutions and workarounds to address this. Resetting your saved account credentials on your device should resolve this error, and hopefully deleting your game data/starting a new save might not even be necessary.

    Hope this helps.
Thema:

My profile in fh5 is gone?

Loading...
  1. My profile in fh5 is gone? - Similar Threads - profile fh5 gone

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...