My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360
Discus and support My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I play xbox 360 games on my xbox one, I can most of the time access my save file, but I can't unlock achievements. When I look at my profile, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlyJonat, Mar 16, 2019.
Thema:
My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360
Loading...
-
My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360 - Similar Threads - profile doesn't show
-
Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen
in XboX InsidersStreaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Why doesn't my profile picture change
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy doesn't my profile picture change: I pic a picture and it doesn't change even if it is family friendly 54edb02a-e032-4152-8ba4-21b9a6b6bbe1 -
XBOX Profile Picture - Doesn't Update right away
in XBoX AccessibilityXBOX Profile Picture - Doesn't Update right away: Hi, I am trying to update my custom profile picture on her XBOX account through my iOS app. I used to upload my custom profile picture and it would update right away, even after it mentioned that... -
Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...
in XBoX on ConsolesBioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3 -
"My Profile" tab doesn't work.
in XBoX Accessibility"My Profile" tab doesn't work.: Good afternoon. I, like many others, got the error on my Xbox sx. I disconnected from the Internet and went to my profile, but I can’t open the My Profile tab, as far as I remember, achievements... -
Changing my Gamertag, doesn't work to download my Profil
in XBoX on ConsolesChanging my Gamertag, doesn't work to download my Profil: Hi to all, I have changed my Gamerag, when i want to play and Ddownload my Profil it doesn't work. It shows me the Failure code 80151006. I Can't download my profil, what can i do that it work...