my profile and progress got deleted on ghost recon wildlands

Discus and support my profile and progress got deleted on ghost recon wildlands in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was playing the game with my brother trying to help him beat it when suddenly i was booted off the network it wouldnt let me rejoin his game so i did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JUVY88, Dec 7, 2017.

  1. JUVY88
    JUVY88 Guest

    my profile and progress got deleted on ghost recon wildlands


    i was playing the game with my brother trying to help him beat it when suddenly i was booted off the network it wouldnt let me rejoin his game so i did a soft reset and when i came back into the game i went from level 30 and tier 33 to level 1 and lost all
    progression

    :)
     
    JUVY88, Dec 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
    Cha1ky, Dec 7, 2017
    #2
  3. Deeez Nuuutz
    Deeez Nuuutz Guest
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Xbox One (TBC 2016)

    Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands...

    Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands -...

    Ghost Recon Wildlands -- Story Walkthrough,...
     
    Deeez Nuuutz, Dec 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Mannishpatil Win User

    Ghost Recon Break Point

    I might get it. I got Ghost Recon Wildlands at discount post unveil.
  5. Mannishpatil Win User

    Ghost Recon: Breakpoint reveal

    I am excited about it. I got the Ghost recon Wildlands and it is also good.
  6. Capt Millennium Win User

    Co-op games

    Only Ghost Recon Wildlands.
  7. III PHANTOM III Win User

    Current games?

    sea of thieves and ghost recon wildlands
  8. DigitalsDiesel Win User

    Countdown Microsoft sale

    Getting into shooters so I've got Ghost Recon Wildlands Ultimate... see how it turns out not been a shooters fan ;-)
Thema:

my profile and progress got deleted on ghost recon wildlands

Loading...
  1. my profile and progress got deleted on ghost recon wildlands - Similar Threads - profile progress got

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  9. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  10. Will my gaming progress/data save if I take my profile or account off the xbox?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my gaming progress/data save if I take my profile or account off the xbox?: I'm 18 and moving out soon but can't take my Xbox with me because it's a family Xbox so I plan to but one later on when I move in to my new place. But I'm worried if I take my profile off of the...