My problem is I've been suspended because I have been "cheating" and all I've done is ran into ...

Discus and support My problem is I've been suspended because I have been "cheating" and all I've done is ran into ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My problem is I've been suspended because I have been "cheating" and all I've done is ran into a modder and he gave me mods and I've been suspended and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsClaytonOG, Jul 28, 2017.

1. ItsClaytonOG
    ItsClaytonOG Guest

My problem is I've been suspended because I have been "cheating" and all I've done is ran into ...

My problem is I've been suspended because I have been "cheating" and all I've done is ran into a modder and he gave me mods and I've been suspended and I didn't use them I just left and I get banned I'm so mad help me !

:)

ItsClaytonOG, Jul 28, 2017
  2. iiiMolly
    iiiMolly Guest
    I've been suspended

I've been suspended. My son got on my account without my permission and started playing Black ops 2. He then got into a 'Modded" lobby. I would like to be unsuspended for I was not the one to do this. He's no longer to play Xbox for a while. Please resolve.

iiiMolly, Jul 28, 2017
  3. iiiMolly
    iiiMolly Guest
    I've been suspended

i was not the one that did i

iiiMolly, Jul 28, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

Daft Badger, Jul 29, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

My problem is I've been suspended because I have been "cheating" and all I've done is ran into a mod

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you need to go to the enforcement site
    here
  6. Daft Badger Win User

I've been suspended

Your are responsible for your account & everything that happens on it.

You can log on to the enforcement site
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
    & file for a case review but playing in modded lobbies is a violation of the ToU/CoC.
  7. iiiMolly Win User

I've been suspended

i was not the one that did i
  8. Daft Badger Win User

I've been suspended

Doesn't matter.Like I said,you are responsible for your account & everything that happens on it.

If your son did something on your account you are the one held responsible as it's your account.
  9. CrazY1985 Win User

I've been suspended for what?!

Check http://enforcement.xbox.com for more info on your ban.

You can also submit a case review from there if you feel the ban was unfair.

The enforcement team isn't active on the forums, so they won't help you here.
Thema:

1. My problem is I've been suspended because I have been "cheating" and all I've done is ran into ... - Similar Threads - problem I've been

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  7. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  8. I've got a problem with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a problem with my Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can anyone help me out here?...
  9. I'm having problems with my gamer pic on Xbox app I've waited 24 and 48 hours

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having problems with my gamer pic on Xbox app I've waited 24 and 48 hours: my Xbox app is not working with custom profile picture change whenever I try to select it it just says done we finished moderating it and it's okay and then nothing happens and I don't know why...
  10. So I've been having this problem where I can't delete my captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I've been having this problem where I can't delete my captures: I read the replies to Levi and followed everything but none of it worked b4d1fe49-96fc-4e1b-a45f-b7f4ab2f6bca