My power went out whilst a game was updatitng. HELP PLEASE.

Discus and support My power went out whilst a game was updatitng. HELP PLEASE. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whilst Fifa 20 was updating my power went out and now when I try to update it , it is saying installation stopped I hav unninstalled the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeanMccarthy7, May 5, 2020.

1. My power went out whilst a game was updatitng. HELP PLEASE.

Whilst Fifa 20 was updating my power went out and now when I try to update it , it is saying installation stopped I hav unninstalled the game and redownloaded but there is still a problem

:)

SeanMccarthy7, May 5, 2020
  2. SeanMccarthy7 Win User

Yes ive done this multiple times and still no luck
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there SeanMccarthy7,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with problems installing and updating games. I can totally understand how this could bewilder anyone, but providing helpful information is what we're here for. If you are having problems after
    uninstalling and reinstalling the game, try what we have on
    Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on Xbox One.

Another troubleshooting step that might help would be uninstalling the game, performing a

soft factory reset
    (keeping your games & apps and the reinstalling.

When you get a chance, give those things a shot and let us know I that helped.

Thanks!
  4. Tarnend Win User

since you have downloaded the game have you done a hard power cycle of your xbox to make sure its fully shut down, also remove the power cable from the xbox for 30 seconds then plug back in and power on and try fifa again.

Regards
  5. Badger Gravling Win User

Basically means shutting it off completely and back on again.

Full instructions are here:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console
  6. JaG3RmAn Win User

Game installation

What do you mean by power went out, was the console actually off not in standby? Just conscious as I'm so used to seeing "please don't switch off console whilst installing/updating/downloading" warnings.
Thema:

1. My power went out whilst a game was updatitng. HELP PLEASE. - Similar Threads - power went whilst

2. My power went out and my Vbucks is gone, what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My power went out and my Vbucks is gone, what can I do?: I was in the lobby when suddenly my power cut off. Soon after I opened Fortnite my Vbucks had gone from 2000 to 100, what can I do? 7f8fb2e7-e95d-4e4a-ac54-8fe202f67126
  3. My power went out and now it won’t connect to my network. Has this happened to anyone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My power went out and now it won’t connect to my network. Has this happened to anyone?: My power went out and now it won’t connect to my network. Has this happened to anyone? 3fce99bc-648c-4fb2-9fb8-49e52f83fba4
  4. My Minecraft world crashed after the power went out, and now it’s stuck on building...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world crashed after the power went out, and now it’s stuck on building...: I’ve restarted my game, copied the world, and restarted my Xbox. 96ea4867-8a9e-482d-9c49-e32cb12d29d0
  5. Internal power supply went out on my one s.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internal power supply went out on my one s.: So I did some looking online and saw there were a few cheap replacements on amazon but I did not like the reviews. Anyone able to fill me in with a good link or resources for a new part. Any help...
  6. power went when downloading a game from game pass to my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    power went when downloading a game from game pass to my pc: hi, as title says, the power went when i was downloading games from game pass to my pc now they wont download. i have tried to wait it out but forza horizon 4 for example is just stuck on 2% now....
  7. The power went out and all my movies and games are gone now can you please hellp me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The power went out and all my movies and games are gone now can you please hellp me: The power went out and all my movies and. Games are gone. Can you please help me 2a928557-169a-4f77-b9d7-cd06911db721
  8. Cisco Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cisco Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server: Cisco (Modems/Gateways) Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server please help my power went out in my neighborhood for about an hour and now I can’t connect my Xbox to...
  9. power supply went pop Replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    power supply went pop Replacement?: so today after a update and playing games my psu went pop and smelt like buring. now it wont light up and I need a replacement. support sent me here so just wondering what to do....
  10. Xbox One being VERY slow after my power randomly went out PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One being VERY slow after my power randomly went out PLEASE HELP: It was raining hard and my power randomly went out while I was playing my Xbox. When the power came back, my power brick wouldn't turn on. I unplugged it and waited for about 5 minutes and plugged...