My Power Brick is Working Fine but My Xbox One Is Not Turning On I Need Help

Discus and support My Power Brick is Working Fine but My Xbox One Is Not Turning On I Need Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Once i Trying to turn on my xbox is not turning but my power brick is working fine cbde1935-fec3-4940-9f3c-d26bf7c613ae Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GangerLikerX, Aug 4, 2020.

1. GangerLikerX
    GangerLikerX Guest

Once i Trying to turn on my xbox is not turning but my power brick is working fine

:)

GangerLikerX, Aug 4, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi ganger,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with console not turning on. I suggest the guide for
    console not powering on. If it still will not turn on, you can go to
    device support. Here you can register console, check warranty status, and set up a repair. Try all the steps and let us
    know.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. [udu] Win User

Unplug the cable, and leave it unplugged for 10 secs plug it back and hold the xbox button on the front of your xbox. If this does not work heres a link for xbox support . udu, XA here to help 👍�� https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  4. [udu] Win User

Hey Ganger,

Have you checked if all cables are connected?
  5. ChynnaSki Win User

My Xbox One won't turn on after updating.

Found the problem... it was the power brick. It had a solid orange light which I didn't know turns white when the Xbox is turned on. Talk to an Xbox tech over the phone & she told me that the light has to turn white when the Xbox power button is pushed.
    Used my son's power brick & the Xbox works fine. Just need to go buy a new power brick/electrical cord.

Thanks for all the help!!
  6. xPandojo Win User

Xbox Power Supply Brick

Thank you for your help. I got the power brick replaced now my Xbox works fine.
Thema:

1. My Power Brick is Working Fine but My Xbox One Is Not Turning On I Need Help - Similar Threads - Power Brick Working

2. purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased a new power brick from e bay which was suitable for my x box one . the led light...: need help with the above question f02c1c57-ebc2-487d-91c4-fbd4ca38a7af
  3. Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?: My Xbox power brick has a bright red light whenever the Xbox one is turned off, but when I turn it on it has a weak green light, it hasn’t affected me in any way but I want to make sure...
  4. is my power brick busted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is my power brick busted?: a couple of months ago my xbox stopped working, when i would go to plug in my xbox, the power brick would be orange for about a second or so, then turn off. i tried using it again today to see if...
  5. My Xbox power brick popped and now my lights in my room are out?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox power brick popped and now my lights in my room are out?!: I was playing and all of a sudden I heard a pop and all my lights just in my room shut off 4ae8686f-e1a1-4d1f-aff5-c14e0f5e8488
  6. Why does my Xbox one power brick randomly power off when I'm in games like Fortnite but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one power brick randomly power off when I'm in games like Fortnite but not...: Sometimes the power supply randomly shuts off. Then I plug it out for 10 seconds it comes back on, no light flashes it's just the usual orange and white light I'm confused why this happens and why...
  7. Xbox one power brick burning out on only one xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power brick burning out on only one xbox.: My dad's xbox, no matter which powerbrick, randomly turns off, no matter what games he will play, one powerbrick is 1 year old and one dates back to 2013-2016, both of them don't work on his xbox...
  8. Power brick doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick doesn’t work: My power brick stays on orange but then I used my brothers power brick and that one worked but I want to know if I could fix it or if I have to buy another brick be971c78-a5d7-475a-aeb9-5d9719056698
  9. xbox 1 Power brick doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 1 Power brick doesn't work: I plugged it into a 230v outlet when it was originally made for a 130v volt outlet. I smelt smoke tripped the circuit breaker now it doest work, and xbox support is unreachable. I know i need a...
  10. Will an EU Xbox One work in the US if you plug a US power brick into it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will an EU Xbox One work in the US if you plug a US power brick into it?: Also, I wouldn't have any problems with plugging an EU Xbox one into an American HDTV, right? 9da6fe75-7c08-4810-b46a-10ea19408b50