My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox

Discus and support My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i go to bing and check my points and i look ate my xbox and it says that i have less points 6eea7f13-37b8-47ca-82a3-c1379cb25683 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ManuelRoblero, Jan 13, 2021.

1. My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox

When i go to bing and check my points and i look ate my xbox and it says that i have less points

:)

ManuelRoblero, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Halo Pro Win User

Didn't get my microsoft rewards points

Hello sanwhich08 I believe you must have purchased the xbox one S from the Microsoft store during the correct time period, if this is what did than I would reach out to the Microsoft Rewards support either through email or chat.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Didn't get my microsoft rewards points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support. However, since the
    purchase was made before the offer became available, it may not be eligible.
  4. CRracer 912 Win User

Issue with rewards email received

I'd just as soon have these points transferred to my Microsoft rewards if that makes things easier.
  5. gopie kapur Win User

can i use my microsoft account balance to buy overwatch 2 coins or can i buy blizzard points?

or if u guys can transfer the points back into my Microsoft reward points honestly, that would be really helpful for me cause i have been trying to find a way to transfer the account balance but nothing is working out.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points

In order to qualify, the console has to be purchased from the Microsoft Store. If you purchased it from a different retailer, it would not be eligible.
Thema:

My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox

1. My points didn't transfer my Microsoft reward points to my xbox - Similar Threads - points didn't transfer

2. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  3. Preorder FC24 and I didn't receive my 4600 FC Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder FC24 and I didn't receive my 4600 FC Points: I made the reservation for the video game but until today I have not received the points offered by the reservation, how could I do it, who should I contact, did I spend money, I need help please...
  4. Preorder FC24 and I didn't receive my 4600 FC points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder FC24 and I didn't receive my 4600 FC points: Hi guys, I preorder FC24 and I didn't receive my 4600 FC points, what should I do here? f72dcf83-3695-43cd-81cc-9202f089747b
  5. How do i get my point streak back since it says i missed a week but i didn't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get my point streak back since it says i missed a week but i didn't: On the Microsoft rewards its revert me to week 1 even tho i had completed the previous week, i dont know if it just didn't register or waht but its annoying af since its time spent getting to that...
  6. I paid for valorant point but didn't receive it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for valorant point but didn't receive it.: Hello. I bought a prepaid joker master card wich had 25 Candaian dollars. It accepts international payments online. I tried to buy valorant points from on my Turkey val account. I teid to buy 450...
  7. i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund: i bought 20 dollars worth of cod points i didn't get the points i lost 20 dollars please give me a refund 1affa92c-16ad-41ac-89f6-006552bef793
  8. ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest: I didn't get my reward point after buying beast quest, https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ It says if I got beast quest between 7/16 to 7/31, I will get 4000 points, please help....
  9. didn't get my point

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    didn't get my point: I still have not received my 15000 points from preordering 3 games back in 2016. Resident evil was my 3rd punch and it came out and I still have no points. 01242e75-4b01-4174-b994-772c530cd3a3
  10. I didn't receive the 8000 FIFA point promotion item for the Super Deluxe Edition of FIFA 17

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive the 8000 FIFA point promotion item for the Super Deluxe Edition of FIFA 17: okay so I bought FIFA 17 last month and I got the super deluxe edition of it, but I didn't recieve the 8000 FIFA point promotion that came with it. 5c10c801-27f7-49d7-a1f8-67af3f729e0a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought cod points and didnt get them