my player got deleted i need all my money i spent back i spent over 100 dollars on this game

Discus and support my player got deleted i need all my money i spent back i spent over 100 dollars on this game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i need my money back from buying everything for my player just got deleted makes no sense at all 3039462f-3b44-4887-93bd-828b4a87be26 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KINGJOSEPH FDG, Sep 22, 2017.

1. my player got deleted i need all my money i spent back i spent over 100 dollars on this game

i need my money back from buying everything for my player just got deleted makes no sense at all

:)

KINGJOSEPH FDG, Sep 22, 2017
  2. PinoYBoY831
    PinoYBoY831 Guest
    Refund from 2K

I had gotten myplayer deleted from 2k18 that i spent about $25 on to have it all deleted after the game crashed on me while i was playing playground 3v3. I got no response from 2K yet, I need a refund because this isn't fair for anyone that had spent their
    money or time on that game to have their player deleted for no reason at all.

PinoYBoY831, Sep 22, 2017
  3. I have spent well over the amount of money that you need to spend to get past star Rank 3 and 4

I have spent well over the amount of money that you need to spend to get to rank 3 and 4 and I have yet to get my rank or my credit just this month I've spent more than $100 on Xbox so where is my credits let's speak about last night and all
    the money I put down but never really got any credits for

ShadowDragonX18, Sep 22, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

my player got deleted i need all my money i spent back i spent over 100 dollars on this game

OK Fowl, Sep 28, 2017
  5. OK Fowl Win User

6. KeShawn Brown Win User

Nba 2k23 myplayer is missing

Um I was trying to put badges on my gaurd and then the player just disappeared and I spent over 100 dollars on it and can’t get it back
  7. Zy five Win User

Nba 2k23 Refund

2k23 i spent 50 dollars on 2k on a build and I accidentally deleted it when I already spent it on the build. I want a refund because i don’t know how to get my vc back and I really need it. So if I can get my money back to redo everything and get my build than that would really help.
  8. ShadowDragonX18 Win User

I was only supposed to purchase 50 dollars worth of stuff to get my MyVIP star boost offer

what about all the money I already spent because I spent over one hundred and fifty dollars and I should already have it completed
  9. R E D R I F L 3 Win User

Transfering licenses from banned account

Ha i find this extremely hilarious, my main account was banned because i changed my avatar color and now all of the 100's of dollars in games and dlc's i spent on it are "forfeit". microsoft just robbed me of my money. Nobody needs xbox, everyone has to
    stop bending over and taking the microsoft ***.

And you people need to stop working/volunteering for them, they're criminals.

IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD
Thema:

1. my player got deleted i need all my money i spent back i spent over 100 dollars on this game - Similar Threads - player got deleted

2. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  3. I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me: I need help and it's been two different times some players fuse reporting for nothing and this isn't fair and I lost 10 years of gaming and all games everything and now I don't feel safe on Xbox...
  4. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...
  5. HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!

in XboX Insiders
    HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!: ok so before y’all ask why and how.... I was fidgeting with my debit card and somehow it ended up with me watching my debit card slowly get sucked into the xbox disc player. I cant get it out and...
  6. Got Connected to the wrong Server Overwatch multi-player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Connected to the wrong Server Overwatch multi-player: Hello, I have an issue while playing Overwatch, Ive been recently grouped with lots of Brazilian players, along with doubling my current ping, and not having a clue about that language, one those...
  7. My friend send a vulgar message to an other player and I got a suspension.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend send a vulgar message to an other player and I got a suspension.: My friend was playing fortnite when he got killed by an other player.After he text the other player who killed him and he sent a vulgar message.Can you don’t no suspension please. LOUK51QC...
  8. How many other people got their my career player deleted??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many other people got their my career player deleted??: who knows how many peoples my career guy got deleted?? This better not take forever. And I heard u lose ur storyline and your animations and badges. I dropped $100 for VC. Anyone get their guy...
  9. I got banned because I say bad words to a unfair Player hoo cheats on GTA5 Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned because I say bad words to a unfair Player hoo cheats on GTA5 Online: I am sorry that I sad bad words to this Player but why can he Cheat in a Online Game that's unfair I want my account back please. fc9270a6-7c40-4d3d-98b4-f68bbb6d5d25
  10. A player used your terms to bully me and I got suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    A player used your terms to bully me and I got suspended: last night I was playing Titianfall 2 on Xbox 1. While playing I started getting messages from a player I don’t know. He didn’t like the way I was playing or the load outs I was using. I wasn’t...