My Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 is not working.

Discus and support My Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 is not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I saw that someone had the same problem two years ago and someone at Microsoft answer it. The steps worked but when I would log on the next day it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XXCRIPTIKIZXX, May 27, 2023.

1. My Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 is not working.

I saw that someone had the same problem two years ago and someone at Microsoft answer it. The steps worked but when I would log on the next day it wouldn’t work and I repeated the steps. I am asking if you can tell me how to get my game running again and to permanently make it running without anymore issues.

:)

XXCRIPTIKIZXX, May 27, 2023
  2. CRUZZifer Win User

PLANTS VS ZOMBIES GARDEN WARFARE 2!!!

3. Lunicist Win User

Can’t play game because of code 0x803f800f

It was “plants vs zombies garden warfare 2”
  4. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 31, 9 - 16 мая 2017

5. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 31, 9 - 16 мая 2017

6. Defy Lightning Win User

Next year is the year of the zombies

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2. It's got zombies. Make it happen Popcap.
Thema:

My Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 is not working.

1. My Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 is not working. - Similar Threads - Plants Zombies Garden

2. xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?: Reading through help pages I see comments about backing up to cloud, but my xbox one does not have a cloud option in the backup screen. 05aa12d4-71cb-47dc-a53e-5240b7d1d60b
  3. I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...: I own Plants vs. Zombies 1 (not GW2 or Nieghborville) for the Xbox one. It is downloaded onto the console. If I subscribe to Game Pass Core will that give me access to play the game fully? I...
  4. Plant v zombie won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plant v zombie won't play: My son has just paid £9.99 and downloaded Plant v Zombie (the 1st one) and everytime he tries to play it disconnects his xbox live. We've done the normal turn off and back on that hasn't worked....
  5. Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer.: Cant plant multiplayer from September 30th to the 14th of October. I didn't have Xbox live on the 30th too play any online games too be banned for. I just collected enough bottles and cans so I...
  6. xbox/plant vs zombies garden warfare/2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox/plant vs zombies garden warfare/2: hi i bought a xbox 360 bc my xbox one broke and i bought plants vs zombies garden warfare and im worried when i go back onto my xbox one it wont automatically save over will it? And will my...
  7. Plant et zombie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plant et zombie: Bonjour j'ai installer le jeu planté et zombie 2 après l'avoir acheté numérique, on a live gold et impossible de jouer on demande une connexion avec le EA ? [Translation - Hello i install the...
  8. Stuck on Poison Ivy's second plant to get rid of the toxic cloud burst.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on Poison Ivy's second plant to get rid of the toxic cloud burst.: Am stuck trying to break free Poison Ivy's second plant on Founder's Island, get to the actual location, only I can't break it free as I keep getting Batman's message about using the sonic burst...
  9. Abernathy Farm.....can't plant crops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Abernathy Farm.....can't plant crops: In addition to my Startlight Drive-In bug that I have posted about I also cannot plant crops in Abernathy farms. Well, I *can*, but only in 1 row of the crops. After I replant the first row of...
  10. Unable to play xbox 360 Plant vs Zombies on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play xbox 360 Plant vs Zombies on my xbox one: I live in Canada. I purchased xbox 360 Plant vs Zombies locally (EB Games) to play on my xbox one. The disk has 3 games: it also includes Pebbles, and Zuma. All 3 games were installed and...