My ping doesn't load when I try to join Minecraft Servers.

Discus and support My ping doesn't load when I try to join Minecraft Servers. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to join the Minecraft server the hive on the windows 10 version of Minecraft. Every time I try to join it doesn't load my ping and if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NewlyGlued, Aug 29, 2022.

1. NewlyGlued
    NewlyGlued Guest

I've been trying to join the Minecraft server the hive on the windows 10 version of Minecraft. Every time I try to join it doesn't load my ping and if I click join server it says, "Unable to connect to world." I have tried going on my phone and joining but the same thing happens. I've tried doing what other people have

recommended but nothing seems to be working.

My ping doesn't load when I try to join Minecraft Servers. [​IMG]

My ping doesn't load when I try to join Minecraft Servers. [​IMG]

:)

NewlyGlued, Aug 29, 2022
  2. NewlyGlued Win User

Thank you, changing the internet seemed to work.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this
    NEWLYGLUED

Is this happening only when you try to access to this specific server?
    Or is this happening with every server?

May I know if you tried using a different wifi network?
    Or what else did you do to fix this?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update!

I'm glad to hear that everything's working as usual now
  5. stinky cat Win User

my ping doesn't load when i try join servers

it is happening to all servers,
    but now it works today so i guess if anyone else has this problem, just be patient
  6. Ronnieee Win User

my ping doesn't load when i try join servers

Oh, that is great to hear! Glad that it is already working now. Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy!
Thema:

1. My ping doesn't load when I try to join Minecraft Servers. - Similar Threads - ping doesn't load

2. Ping & Speeds Off on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ping & Speeds Off on Xbox Series X: I'm trying to play multiplayer on MCC, and its telling me my ping to too high. When I test my connection using the "Test network speed & statistics" on Xbox settings, it's giving me 45-55ms ping...
  3. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  4. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  5. High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.

in XboX Insiders
    High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.: Hello! I’ve been having some trouble with my connection lately and wanted to see if anyone could please help. My console is connected to my router through ethernet. I mainly play FIFA (EAFC24),...
  6. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  7. Why is the series X ping so high

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the series X ping so high: Why is my ping around 80 when playing thru the xbox but if I'm playing the same game on geforce now thru edge browser, also on the xbox, it's 10. My ping was much lower on the one X as well, it...
  8. My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...: Every time I do that detailed network statistics, I get 155ms to 165ms of latency but 0% packet loss on both wifi as well as ethernet connection. Although all of my other devices get ping of...
  9. The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Current PING on my multiplayer Sever doesn't show up and I can't join any server. When...: Please help me ? I have changed many things none of them seem to work. d7e2648b-3384-4613-94bc-8726101f84e1
  10. my ping doesn't load when i try join servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my ping doesn't load when i try join servers: im using windows 10 and for the past 3 days ive been trying to join the hive server but everytime i go to join, it doesnt load the ping or online players and then it says unable to connect. ive...