My physical order for a controller charger is late

Discus and support My physical order for a controller charger is late in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My order, by this time, is late by a whole MONTH and what's worse, every time I try to contact MS support through chat, they will tell me that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dafunksta, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Dafunksta
    Dafunksta Guest

My order, by this time, is late by a whole MONTH and what's worse, every time I try to contact MS support through chat, they will tell me that the problem is not related to their department. Doesn't matter whether I choose Xbox, Microsoft Store, Billing or Hardware, they will always try to redirect me somewhere else. Trying to give my phone number for a callback doesn't work either because "something went wrong on our end". So, since Microsoft rather buries my problem away and doesn't provide an email address to contact them, I'm starting to think they're trying to rob me of my money instead.

But, here I am, seeing if I can get help this way. If not, suing Microsoft is starting to seem more attractive with every passing day.

:)

Dafunksta, Jul 13, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

I am truly sorry to know about your situation and to resolve your issue you will need to get in touch with the sales department directly. To do so, you will need to post your issue on the social media platform for your case to be directed to the right department. Unfortunately, won't be able to direct you to the sales department which is why I highly advise you to try posting on Twitter for further assistance regarding this.
  3. lonrot Win User

Is this XBOX 360 controller fake?

Charger? This is a wired controller. I want to know if it's fake or not, it doesn't matter if it's too late or whatever irrelevant argument you have.
  4. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

GTA 5 Special Edition and Collector Edition info

I may get the Collector's. Then again, I'm looking for some physical stuff lately to hang around my room. I've gotten 5 pre-order posters lately.
  5. SD B0LTS FAN619 Win User

SimX Football - M,W,F week advancements

Is it too late to join? I'd like to be the Chargers if they are still available
  6. yigitalpkorpe Win User

controller keeps disconnecting

I bought the controller for my pc and there were no chargers or cable in the box. So I am connecting the controller to pc with a USB cable for this. Is there a charger kit?
Thema:

1. My physical order for a controller charger is late - Similar Threads - physical order controller

2. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  3. I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...: The controller is Xbox series s and I need help fixing it 88965f47-42c9-463e-b3ca-187fdc6a86fd
  4. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...
  5. Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash?: Is it possible to downgrade your dashboard on xbox 360? I could install a mod chip for RGH, but im just wondering if its possible to access update logs on metro, and downgrade from there. Ive...
  6. how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?: I’ve had a problem where every single time I’ve tried to download a game on my series x regardless of whether or it’s a Xbox one or series x disc, the download cancels before it even begins and...
  7. Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23: Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23. Diamond dynasty gives me a network error unable to load game. Moments will not work either 64816268-8673-4dae-986e-1adda268c5ae
  8. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  9. How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?: I have both a brand new Xbox series x and a brand new physical copy of starfield, and after installing the game I tried launching it only for it to try and take me to the store, that’s all it does...
  10. Brand new xbox x wont install or update new physical game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new xbox x wont install or update new physical game: I purchased the new xbox x series yesterday and a physical box game starfield I did the console update put in the new game starfield and it says installed but need to update so I update now and...