My percentage has gone down in the last 2 days and all I have done is bought stuff
Discus and support My percentage has gone down in the last 2 days and all I have done is bought stuff in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On Thursday the 13th, I was at 92% to Tier 4, now I'm at 81%. I bought Gears of War 4 on the 11th (the day it was released, not preordered) and Death... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Functional Mute, Oct 16, 2016.
Thema:
My percentage has gone down in the last 2 days and all I have done is bought stuff
Loading...
-
My percentage has gone down in the last 2 days and all I have done is bought stuff - Similar Threads - percentage has gone
-
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?
in XboX InsidersDid Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%... -
Game Installation Won't Go Past Certain Percentage
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Installation Won't Go Past Certain Percentage: So I've spent the past few days trying to install NBA 2k24 Next Gen on my series s. However the download simply cannot go past 32.02 gb (19.8%) no matter what I do. I originally got the game... -
Why doesn't the percentage go down?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy doesn't the percentage go down?: When I put new batteries to my Xbox Series S controller on the console a percentage of the battery comes out but does not lower that percentage and when I restart the xbox the percentage changes... -
Why won't my game download past a certain percentage? How to download the whole game??
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy won't my game download past a certain percentage? How to download the whole game??: hi there, i have tried to download superliminal on my pc since i recently got xbox gamepass. i have tried multiple times to install it and each time it gets to 67% and says an error has occurred... -
Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?
in XBoX Games and AppsRare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?: I’ve been playing through Rare Replay, and I have a question regarding the achievement/milestone “No Place Like Home” which requires you to defeat all bosses including Mizar, the game’s...