My percentage has gone down in the last 2 days and all I have done is bought stuff

Discus and support My percentage has gone down in the last 2 days and all I have done is bought stuff in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On Thursday the 13th, I was at 92% to Tier 4, now I'm at 81%. I bought Gears of War 4 on the 11th (the day it was released, not preordered) and Death... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Functional Mute, Oct 16, 2016.

1. My percentage has gone down in the last 2 days and all I have done is bought stuff

On Thursday the 13th, I was at 92% to Tier 4, now I'm at 81%. I bought Gears of War 4 on the 11th (the day it was released, not preordered) and Death God University and my total went down and the rewards points only show 250. I don't need an excuse, I want
    it fixed. I purposely didn't preorder Gears so it counted towards my total.

:)

Functional Mute, Oct 16, 2016
  2. My missions Reward issue

I completed all steps of the my mission Reward last month ....bought well over the £32 worth of stuff, got myself a dragon avatars item (over £2) and 5 achievements in witcher 3 that I bought so expected 15000 credits.... previously posted when only 5000
    showed....it has now gone up to 9000 ....its past 96 hours but I definitely followed all steps so is there an issue or just a usual delay in all 15000 credits showing?

jambrua85a77f7-f102-4bbc-92e7-297940a90b95, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Activity Feed

My activity feed has not updated for 9 days, I've done all the troubleshooting techniques multiple times with the support department and nothing has worked. All my friends can post their clips and achievements and I can see them on the feed, just not my
    stuff and they can't see my stuff either the last week and a half...does anyone have a solution for this issue?

Kranium Krushur, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

My percentage has gone down in the last 2 days and all I have done is bought stuff

Hello Functional Mute,

We are aware of the issue with MyVIP, and are currently deploying a hotfix for the error. Apologies for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Functional Mute,

We are aware of the issue with MyVIP, and are currently deploying a hotfix for the error. Apologies for the confusion.
  6. ClIxY9980 Win User

xbox one s

hi iv bought my kids 3 xbox one s for my kids last christmas (2018) and all 3 of them the hmdi port has gone, as a single mum it took me ages to save up and i bought all 3 at the same time and all have gone, we are in lock down and the kids have nothing
    as the last one has gone, i just think its unfair its happened to 3 of them
  7. bobbybuckner Win User

XBL services down, cannot play downloaded games

I bought stuff for in game buffs for a game called warframe now I can't use those buffs cuz they go by the hour for example exp boost last 24hrs I haven't been able to get on all day my boost is now gone
  8. Chip321 Win User

Gold Renewal Deals

[quote user="Original Godly"]

it all depences because gold has gone down in price since you last bought so if you look on amazon you should find a gold card for £30.

[/quote]

Really? Gold Subsciptions have gone DOWN - first ive heard of it.

Agreed that you can find deals on the net etc, but i dont think the official price from MS has gone down. Unless i have missed something here?
  9. Surreal Phantom Win User

Gold Renewal Deals

it all depences because gold has gone down in price since you last bought so if you look on amazon you should find a gold card for £30.
Thema:

1. My percentage has gone down in the last 2 days and all I have done is bought stuff - Similar Threads - percentage has gone

2. My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death: I recently bought this xbox knowing it was messed up, knowing the issue and knowing the usual fix. However, i tried fixing it and its no longer working. is there a new fix for this? (i power on...
  3. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  4. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  5. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  6. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  7. Game Installation Won't Go Past Certain Percentage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installation Won't Go Past Certain Percentage: So I've spent the past few days trying to install NBA 2k24 Next Gen on my series s. However the download simply cannot go past 32.02 gb (19.8%) no matter what I do. I originally got the game...
  8. Why doesn't the percentage go down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the percentage go down?: When I put new batteries to my Xbox Series S controller on the console a percentage of the battery comes out but does not lower that percentage and when I restart the xbox the percentage changes...
  9. Why won't my game download past a certain percentage? How to download the whole game??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my game download past a certain percentage? How to download the whole game??: hi there, i have tried to download superliminal on my pc since i recently got xbox gamepass. i have tried multiple times to install it and each time it gets to 67% and says an error has occurred...
  10. Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?: I’ve been playing through Rare Replay, and I have a question regarding the achievement/milestone “No Place Like Home” which requires you to defeat all bosses including Mizar, the game’s...