my pdp rematch controller back padel fell off what should i do

Discus and support my pdp rematch controller back padel fell off what should i do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; tried to tape it but didn't work put button itself still works I need answers pls 1ad2440d-c8e9-44aa-a858-77734de801e4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WilliamMcGuire1, Feb 6, 2023.

1. my pdp rematch controller back padel fell off what should i do

tried to tape it but didn't work put button itself still works I need answers pls

:)

WilliamMcGuire1, Feb 6, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to contact PDP about a repair or warranty service, or replacement parts
  3. andersonpassos Win User

My xbox trigger cap fell off what should I do?

4. Bush is key2 Win User

Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

what control do you have

because If you have a pdp control if in the settings of the pdp control
  5. Julian_ Win User

controller/padel

Hi! Does your controller itself turn on at all? If not not, check the batteries and if it's connected to your console. Try to use a micro USB cable in order to plug it into on of the USB ports.
  6. Mesecur Win User

controller/padel

Is your controler connected to the console? You can reconnect the controller by holding the button between the left and right bumper until the home button starts flashing. Also press the connect button on your console. Both should stop flashing when the
    console and controler are connected.
Thema:

1. my pdp rematch controller back padel fell off what should i do - Similar Threads - pdp rematch controller

2. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  3. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...
  4. Pdp nubia bronze controller update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp nubia bronze controller update error: In the pdp hub app every time I try to configure the controller or do anything with it in the app it says I need to update the controller and it takes me to the update screen but when I click ok...
  5. So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox: Please help me so I have a pdp gaming headset wireless for Xbox light is solid so it's paired but on my Xbox it shows no mic connection and when in a party it says we can't find a microphone for...
  6. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  7. Am I doing something wrong trying to get the game pass from pdp?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I doing something wrong trying to get the game pass from pdp?: I just got a headset from pdp. It had slip of paper with a QR code on it. I tried scanning the code but it wouldn't scan, so I went to website and done everything it said to do. Got my email...
  8. My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??: I have a brand new wired PDP controller for Xbox and it turns off while playing any idea why?? 748dc5ae-dda5-4bc5-9a09-d3e9684ff49d
  9. start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

in XBoX Accessibility
    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN: start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN bc72f0cc-63f0-4ff1-8bb5-5c7ff571b88c
  10. How do I use pdp rematch xbox controller on xbox cloud gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use pdp rematch xbox controller on xbox cloud gaming.: Not sure what to do please help. 75426c03-a6bd-4640-ab9d-c3b34eeaa81b