my pdp controller keeps disconecting

Discus and support my pdp controller keeps disconecting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a XBOX SERIES X|S & PC NEON WHITE CONTROLLER and it turning off when the cable is pushed or touched I have not thrown it or hit it I dont know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hamter, May 25, 2023.

1. Hamter
    Hamter Guest

I have a XBOX SERIES X|S & PC NEON WHITE CONTROLLER and it turning off when the cable is pushed or touched

I have not thrown it or hit it I dont know why its doing this can someone please help its on windows and is not bluetooth I dont use it on xbox I think its a hardware peroblem

:)

Hamter, May 25, 2023
  2. fox 12 jhegf Win User

I have a XBOX SERIES X|S & PC NEON WHITE CONTROLLER and it turning off when the cable is pushed or touched

I have not thrown it or hit it I dont know why its doing this can someone please help its on windows and is not bluetooth I dont use it on xbox I think its a hardware peroblem
    yes im just saying to Hamters saying i have it happen to me today and i used a nintendo switch usb becuase i think there the same and it worked and never happend agian my dad tryed to fix it and yes im young and jamed a tooth pick in it so it wouldent happen but that diddent work and sorry for my spelling im just a kid and also i used the ninetendo swich cable and it worked so i here you my guy but have a great day
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

it is either a faulty cable or faulty usb on the controller, had this before, common issue with all controllers when using a cable. contact pdp for warranty or the store you purchased from.
  4. Bush is key2 Win User

Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

what control do you have

because If you have a pdp control if in the settings of the pdp control
  5. Lotica Win User

Keeps disconecting

6. BountifulBee917 Win User

Keeps disconecting

Thanks guys for all your help
Thema:

1. my pdp controller keeps disconecting - Similar Threads - pdp controller keeps

2. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  3. Are pdp controllers safe to use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers safe to use?: Are pdp controllers safe to use? 19baa6c5-af32-4d6c-8f8e-8c42a61e02c9
  4. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  5. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...
  6. Pdp nubia bronze controller update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp nubia bronze controller update error: In the pdp hub app every time I try to configure the controller or do anything with it in the app it says I need to update the controller and it takes me to the update screen but when I click ok...
  7. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  8. My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??: I have a brand new wired PDP controller for Xbox and it turns off while playing any idea why?? 748dc5ae-dda5-4bc5-9a09-d3e9684ff49d
  9. Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?: Hi, I recently bought a PDP controller to use on pc. This is the wired xbox series x controller that also works on pc. The controller works fine with the usb cable provided. This is a 8 foot long...
  10. PDP controller

in XBoX on Windows
    PDP controller: Hi guys, I have a PDP controller that I use on the pc and in the last week my right trigger has been causing my left stick to move right. So when I shoot or accelerate in a game, I move/ steer to...