My pdp camo wired xbox 1 controller stop working i got brand new cords for while ...

Discus and support My pdp camo wired xbox 1 controller stop working i got brand new cords for while ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; while playing gta my pdp camo wired controller stop working I brought brand new cords and all and my controller won't turn on SMH... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DMONEZDADON, May 28, 2017.

1. DMONEZDADON
    DMONEZDADON Guest

My pdp camo wired xbox 1 controller stop working i got brand new cords for while ...

while playing gta my pdp camo wired controller stop working I brought brand new cords and all and my controller won't turn on SMH

:)

DMONEZDADON, May 28, 2017
  2. PDP wired controller not working on Xbox

Just bought a PDP camo wired controller today and when we got home and hooked it up.. nothing. It's just not working and if anyone could help figure out why I would greatly appreciate it My pdp camo wired xbox 1 controller stop working i got brand new cords for while ... :) I have no clue as to why it's just not working

TypicalCrescent, May 28, 2017
  3. calderm4
    calderm4 Guest
    Wired Controller

Years ago, I was having trouble using my xbox 360 controllers with the usb charger attached. They worked fine at first, but after a while they would stop working. I borrowed a friends cord and it worked for a few weeks and eventually quit working. I purchased
    a brand new cord and it stopped working. Today I randomly decided to try them out again and with them plugged in the xbox wouldnt turn on. What is going on? It seems as if my xbox is destroying these cords?

calderm4, May 28, 2017
  4. Ninjamaster0605 Win User

headset

hi, still not working

i now have a wired controller from the brand PDP for the xbox, and there my headset works perfect

and on the 2 original wireles controllers not

dont understand it
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?

Canadian here also..

As with all electronic devices and accessories, there is always the risk of premature failure. I still have the controller from the original Xbox One, and despite my son who is rough on the sticks and a "button masher" lol, it still works perfectly.

Purchased 2 PDP wired camo controllers(black camo, green camo). The left stick on the black camo controller completely let go within days, returned it and exchanged for the Afterglow. The green camo A+B buttons became soft/squishy after a few months and
    eventually stopped responding. The Afterglow is still working great even 3yrs later with ALOT of use.

When I purchased the Xbox One S, I also purchased a 2nd matching white controller. After about a year of use 1 of them suffered severe stick drift(not sure if it was the one which came packaged with console or the other). The remaining white controller
    is still going strong today.

The controller which was included with my Xbox One X is still working as new, it hasn't been used much as its not my primary controller.

PUBG controller works fine aswell, although the right trigger has developed a squeak but nothing affecting functionality.

For the most part, I guess I've been rather fortunate with the longevity of my controllers.
  6. Julian ZB Win User

xbox controller is not being detected by cloud gaming on chromebook

I have tried to reset cache and cookies and it hasn't worked, the controller is a wired PDP brand controller and I am connecting it via usb. Third party gamepad tester websites will read my inputs but the official xbox cloud gamign website won't.
  7. eli shaddon Win User

right analog stick not working.

It's a controller problem most likely I suggest first getting a brand new control cord ment for Xbox and Opening up your controller and seeing if the wiring is intact or if it's come loose
  8. Sentoise1 Win User

Static noise for my friends in Voice chat in fortnite, on wired controller.

May I ask what controller do you have?
    My controller is a pdp wired for xbox 1
Thema:

1. My pdp camo wired xbox 1 controller stop working i got brand new cords for while ... - Similar Threads - pdp camo wired

2. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  3. Are pdp controllers safe to use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers safe to use?: Are pdp controllers safe to use? 19baa6c5-af32-4d6c-8f8e-8c42a61e02c9
  4. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  5. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...
  6. Pdp nubia bronze controller update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp nubia bronze controller update error: In the pdp hub app every time I try to configure the controller or do anything with it in the app it says I need to update the controller and it takes me to the update screen but when I click ok...
  7. So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox: Please help me so I have a pdp gaming headset wireless for Xbox light is solid so it's paired but on my Xbox it shows no mic connection and when in a party it says we can't find a microphone for...
  8. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  9. Am I doing something wrong trying to get the game pass from pdp?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I doing something wrong trying to get the game pass from pdp?: I just got a headset from pdp. It had slip of paper with a QR code on it. I tried scanning the code but it wouldn't scan, so I went to website and done everything it said to do. Got my email...
  10. I can not use my xbox one camo "PDP" control on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not use my xbox one camo "PDP" control on my pc: I recently purchased the "Controller Camo Wired Controller for Xbox One & PC" but connecting it to my pc gives me an error in installing the device. As I researched it could be due to two possible...