My PC XBox app is not working. HELP!!

Discus and support My PC XBox app is not working. HELP!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've had great difficulty getting my Xbox app on my PC working. I purchased an item within the MSFS content. It shows that I own it but I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chris Vowell1, Jan 27, 2023.

1. My PC XBox app is not working. HELP!!

I've had great difficulty getting my Xbox app on my PC working. I purchased an item within the MSFS content. It shows that I own it but I can't download it within MSFS. I then tried to install it using My Xbox app but it was completely useless as it froze and did nothing (in fact I had to close it using ctrl-alt-del and task manager). I tried both the repair and reset options which got ticked but still nothing worked! I've just uninstalled and reloaded the app but, this time, it immediately shuts down! Urgent help required to get this working properly. Can anybody help?

:)

Chris Vowell1, Jan 27, 2023
  2. darkist1 Win User

Trouble connecting Xbox Live Companion App to Facebook

Hi ParanKapur,

This is was addressed the other day too, a solution/work around was found by another user.

"I unlinked Facebook completely on the Xbox companion app on my PC.

I then downloaded the Xbox app onto my phone and connected it using the phone app. it connected fine and the Xbox companion app on my pc then updated with my Facebook linked to it with no further problems. works fine now"

Please give this a go and see if it helps solve the problem.
  3. KristianRusu Win User

Ps4 controller not working on xbox app on windows

No im usign the xbox app on mincrosoft and on my phone is working the controller on xbox game cloud but on my pc even with bluetooth it dont work on the xbox app
  4. Alchemist37 Win User

Microsoft Rewards App Not Opening

Regarding Movies & TV app, will not start states "update in progress" on my Xbox One but there aren't any updates as I checked. Yet this app works on pc. Any help would be appreciated - thanks
  5. Sodangidni Win User

xbox app not working on my pc.

Hello, Kyle H. I’m Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble when trying to use the Xbox app.

Based on the information you provided, I would like to suggest these potential solutions, maybe one of them will help you.

Note: Skip the ones you already tried.

A. Run the Gaming Services repair tool and then try again.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool > Please expand the field that says “Downloadable version”.

B. Perform a clean boot in your PC, once restarted, try again.

You can follow the steps for the clean boot process, by clicking here:

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd

C. Search “Services” by using the Windows search functionality and look for the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

For each service: Right-click on the service > Properties.
    In Startup Type, set the service to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start > Apply > OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.

Note: In case GamingServices can't be modified, skip that one.

Apart from that, may I know if the error code you wrote after describing you tried to update Windows, is the one that appears during the Windows update installation process?

If so, attempting to update your PC again shows the same error code?

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. LtnCreechmaster Win User

xbox error code 8015190E

My xbox one work , ma account on pc and apps work but 360 no !!
Thema:

My PC XBox app is not working. HELP!!

1. My PC XBox app is not working. HELP!! - Similar Threads - app working HELP

2. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  3. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  4. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  5. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’ve been getting all the Daily Quests for about 3 months now, but for the past 3 days, playing The Master Chief Collection on Steam Deck isn’t working anymore. It’s been working before, so what...
  6. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  7. I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!: I downloaded the Xbox app on my Fire Stick TV and signed into my account But something still said failed while the other three things said connected I don't know what it is, and I don't know how...
  8. Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!: I had to reinstall windows 11 and ever since I've had issue with Xbox app. I've reinstalled the app several items. Updated from store etc. But still having the issue. Please advise...
  9. Backbone won’t work with COD but works with backbone app help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backbone won’t work with COD but works with backbone app help: Backbone won’t work with COD but works with backbone app help 4226965e-f84c-4c32-9dd0-a16ad4783d81
  10. I need help getting the mobile app to work

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting the mobile app to work: I have everything else installed and setup on my Xbox, it's just the app won't get past the learn more screen. I read about this in the setup but it doesn't tell me how to fix it. submitted by...