My pc won't let me stream my Xbox Series X because additional authentication is needed on...

Discus and support My pc won't let me stream my Xbox Series X because additional authentication is needed on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My pc won't let me stream my Xbox Series X because additional authentication is needed on the console but can't access my console cause my HDMI port is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by markhill122, Nov 8, 2021.

1. markhill122
    markhill122 Guest

My pc won't let me stream my Xbox Series X because additional authentication is needed on...

My pc won't let me stream my Xbox Series X because additional authentication is needed on the console but can't access my console cause my HDMI port is broke anyone can fix this issue ?

:)

markhill122, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

My pc won't let me stream my Xbox Series X because additional authentication is needed on the console but can't access the console cause HDMI port is broke

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid there isn't a way around this. You'll need to access the console via the monitor in order to get access.
  3. DAVEH967 Win User

Discovery plus isn't working on my Xbox One s

Yep I have the same thing on xbox series x, and if I use the edge browser and go to discovery plus

it won't let me stream but if I use my laptop it works fine. That tells me it's a xbox Microsoft) problem.
  4. KingRouge Win User

Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

I'm sorry. I am a bit confused by your question. I am using the Xbox App to stream from my Xbox Series X through the Xbox App to my PC using the function in the App that I have circled here.

[​IMG]

I've done this without issue with an Xbox One, with the old Console Companion App, and for a short time with the Xbox Series X before the freezing issues began.

As some additional information, I use my monitor both for my PC and for my Series X so both machines are plugged into the monitor. Could the freezing issues be caused by using a monitor hooked up to my PC to stream the Series X but the Series X is also hooked up to the monitor already?
  5. Me Ali1 Win User

Xbox

I own the game on the Xbox series x but it won't allow me to connect the game to my profile which is on the Xbox series x and so it does not let me play online, If that makes sense.
  6. DragonVibin' Win User

Xbox Series X is not very streamer friendly tbh. Here's why.

If anybody knows any way for me to stream to restream.io from my Xbox Series X without a capture card let me know
Thema:

1. My pc won't let me stream my Xbox Series X because additional authentication is needed on... - Similar Threads - won't let stream

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  4. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  5. I have an Xbox s and it won't let me stream F1 23 it lets me stream the older version of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox s and it won't let me stream F1 23 it lets me stream the older version of...: Xbox s won't let me stream F1 23 on twitch. It lets me stream the other version of older games but not the new one. I see other people on twitch streaming it but not on Xbox a little help...
  6. Won't let me twitch stream through Xbox all the sudden

in XboX Insiders
    Won't let me twitch stream through Xbox all the sudden: It's worked fine for years and all the sudden in the capture and share tab when I press live stream it says "to live stream a game, make sure your privacy settings allow it. The game you're...
  7. Why won't Cloud gaming let me stream even though everything is updated?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Cloud gaming let me stream even though everything is updated?: I have been having a problem with cloud gaming on my pc. I recently have been trying to do cloud gaming to record my games and what happends for videos. But when I try to connect to cloud gaming...
  8. Xbox One series X won't let me stream games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One series X won't let me stream games: I live in the United States have gamepass ultimate and am using the Xbox One Series X I had been able to stream games previously but as of the past two days or so it only let's me install im sorry...
  9. Console Companion App won't let me Stream

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion App won't let me Stream: For the past week I have tried almost every known solution to this problem: I have restarted my laptop and my xbox, I reset my xbox keeping game data, I deleted my account from the xbox and...
  10. Friends twitch stream won't let me record my voice after preview update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends twitch stream won't let me record my voice after preview update: So I downloaded the latest preview program and rejoined my friend who is streaming party and everyone else's voice is being recorded but mine. There is no box to check or anything. Someone please...