My pc randomly freezing but in specific way and I can't recognize the problem myself

Discus and support My pc randomly freezing but in specific way and I can't recognize the problem myself in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My screen just started to turn off randomly and it also freezes the whole pc, the only thing I can do is restart but is keep happening over and over... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DavyZH, Nov 23, 2022.

1. DavyZH
    DavyZH Guest

My pc randomly freezing but in specific way and I can't recognize the problem myself

My screen just started to turn off randomly and it also freezes the whole pc, the only thing I can do is restart but is keep happening over and over again (randomly especially after a restart sometimes), does anyone know what is my issue?

I already tried updating my drivers and there no problems with the RAM as what I see

I also tried to format my pc and the problem stopped for some time but later after I updated a driver to let my pc recognize the graphics cards it happened again after some time.

The reason I formatted my whole pc is because my windows-root/system32/hal.dll got corrupted at one of the crashes and the first time I really encountered this problem was after I formatted my pc for the first time with keeping most of the files I had (local restart if I remember).

Forgot to mention that windows-root/system32/hal.dll got corrupted after I stayed with this freezing problem for something like a week and the crash that caused that is when I used ZeroTier application to let my friends join a server in a game.

Thanks a lot in advanced

:)

DavyZH, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DavyZH, not yours if you own a laptop or a desktop, a machine that has been assembled.

By your description you have tried reinstalling the system but it keeps freezing completely for no apparent reason or error messages.

In the old years the PCs emit sounds, beeps that identified if the problem was in memory, network card, video card, processor etc but by their description Do not believe that it is something in the system.

To know what is happening to him the ideal would be to send it to a specialized technical assistance where they can do tests with diagnostic software and conductivity testing on your PC
  3. MC5EVP Win User

Update 3

I'm sure it doesn't, I've just noticed specifically for myself that I always seem to be near that bridge when it freezes.
  4. Zyulu Win User

Dance central: Spotlight freezes

I have the exact same problem. I tried to uninstall/reinstall without change. Still freezes randomly.
  5. ElectroFlying Win User

"I am trying to change my profile picture on xbox.com

I don't have a X1, nor is my profile picture randomly generated. I select it myself via the settings tab on my 360 console. = Problem solved!
  6. AfonsoMoreira3 Win User

xbox controller diconecting

I know about that but I can't check for firmware updates because my PC doesn't recognize my controller
Thema:

1. My pc randomly freezing but in specific way and I can't recognize the problem myself - Similar Threads - randomly freezing specific

2. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  3. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  4. Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.: For the past month my computer has descended into an unplayable state. I recently discovered on Intel's XTU program that I am experiencing power limit throttling. Could this be what is the issue...
  5. 1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing: specs OS Name ‏‏Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700KF, 3400 Mhz, 16 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date...
  6. why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do my clips on xbox series s randomly freeze throughout the video: my clips will randomly freeze when shooting at enemies ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f69579f-ec2c-47bd-a218-a2488d115c95
  7. XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play: Two games, Lego Lord of the Rings and Plants vs Zombies, have randomly froze at different points during play (never the same spot twice). I can return to the Xbox One X homescreen and restart the...
  8. Roblox Randomly freezing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Randomly freezing...: Hi, So I have been using the Microsoft Store version of Roblox for its keys (ZQSD and yes i play with these keys), different from the online version (WASD), for a long time now (like 2 years and...
  9. YouTube App Is Randomly Freezing

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube App Is Randomly Freezing: App starts fine but randomly freezes causing me to close the app and start it again. Is this happening for anyone else? submitted by /u/ONI5 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes: Whenever I open the Roblox app from the Microsoft Store, the window freezes, but the times at which this happens varies each time I try to play it. Sometimes it happens seconds after I open the...