My pc randomly freezing but in specific way and I can't recognize the problem myself

Discus and support My pc randomly freezing but in specific way and I can't recognize the problem myself in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My screen just started to turn off randomly and it also freezes the whole pc, the only thing I can do is restart but is keep happening over and over... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DavyZH, Nov 23, 2022.

1. DavyZH
    DavyZH Guest

My pc randomly freezing but in specific way and I can't recognize the problem myself

My screen just started to turn off randomly and it also freezes the whole pc, the only thing I can do is restart but is keep happening over and over again (randomly especially after a restart sometimes), does anyone know what is my issue?

I already tried updating my drivers and there no problems with the RAM as what I see

I also tried to format my pc and the problem stopped for some time but later after I updated a driver to let my pc recognize the graphics cards it happened again after some time.

The reason I formatted my whole pc is because my windows-root/system32/hal.dll got corrupted at one of the crashes and the first time I really encountered this problem was after I formatted my pc for the first time with keeping most of the files I had (local restart if I remember).

Forgot to mention that windows-root/system32/hal.dll got corrupted after I stayed with this freezing problem for something like a week and the crash that caused that is when I used ZeroTier application to let my friends join a server in a game.

Thanks a lot in advanced

:)

DavyZH, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DavyZH, not yours if you own a laptop or a desktop, a machine that has been assembled.

By your description you have tried reinstalling the system but it keeps freezing completely for no apparent reason or error messages.

In the old years the PCs emit sounds, beeps that identified if the problem was in memory, network card, video card, processor etc but by their description Do not believe that it is something in the system.

To know what is happening to him the ideal would be to send it to a specialized technical assistance where they can do tests with diagnostic software and conductivity testing on your PC
  3. MC5EVP Win User

Update 3

I'm sure it doesn't, I've just noticed specifically for myself that I always seem to be near that bridge when it freezes.
  4. AfonsoMoreira3 Win User

xbox controller diconecting

I know about that but I can't check for firmware updates because my PC doesn't recognize my controller
  5. Ol'SkoolGamer86 Win User

External hard drive not recognized by console

No I haven't tried that yet but I will in a few minutes, quick question though, will PC recognize the hard drive like my console should or is an app or specific software needed?
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

How can I play The Outer Worlds entirely offline?

The saves in outer world’s appear to be linked to microsoft cloud saves and
    it wont recognize local saves offline. This is not a issue with our computers or our software, it is a widely recognized problem for anyone on PC trying to play the game offline. There likely needs to be an update or hotfix for
    this specific game.
Thema:

1. My pc randomly freezing but in specific way and I can't recognize the problem myself - Similar Threads - randomly freezing specific

2. A ClickTeam Game I Installed is freezing randomly, and I cant find the solution.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A ClickTeam Game I Installed is freezing randomly, and I cant find the solution.: The Game Is: Post Shift 2 The File Type: .exe The OS Is: Windows 11 My Ram Size: 24GB My VRam Is: 12GB / I Think? My CPU is: 11th Gen Intel Core I3 The CPU Has: 4 Cores My Storage Space...
  3. Xbox Series X|S Controller randomly freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X|S Controller randomly freezes: I have been having this problem since around June 1st. My Xbox Series X|S controller randomly freezes its inputs for 3 seconds then returns to normal. It can occur once every 5 minutes or once...
  4. After installed the Xbox Game Pass in PC, my PS4 controller will freeze randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After installed the Xbox Game Pass in PC, my PS4 controller will freeze randomly: After installed the Xbox Game Pass in PC my PS4 controller (connect with wire) will freeze randomly. I change the usb port, wire and PS4 controller still cannot solve it. I found that my...
  5. Xbox Series X controller freezing randomly (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller freezing randomly (PC): Controller stays on but disconnects and "freezes" as seen in this article: https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/5/22215289/microsoft-xbox-series-x-controller-disconnect-update . This has never happened...
  6. Xbox won’t start up properly and games will randomly freeze or crash

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t start up properly and games will randomly freeze or crash: This started about two days ago I went to turn my Xbox on and it was stuck at a green screen for about 10 mins and then went to a black screen. I contacted Xbox support and told me to factory...
  7. Xbox Series S Randomly Freeze and Shutting Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Randomly Freeze and Shutting Down: Hello guys, I have bought Xbox Series S 20 days ago and ı finished The Medium, I also played Fifa21 for 15 hours. My console was fine at theese games. But my console randomly freeze 5-10 seconds...
  8. Xbox Series X Random shutdowns & Random controller freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random shutdowns & Random controller freezes: Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced these issues, as the subject line says, every once in a while the system will become unresponsive and shut itself down... This has happened to...
  9. XBox 360 S 250GB Console freezes screen at random times | December 2020 | (BK:2.0.1888.0) OS

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 S 250GB Console freezes screen at random times | December 2020 | (BK:2.0.1888.0) OS: I have 2010 XBOX 360 S Console. It has (BK:2.0.1888.0) OS. Very lightly and rarely used for playing Kinect Games only. Maximum gameplay duration of one hour in a single session in the past. It has...
  10. Xbox series S dashboard lag and freezing/ Also the console randomly turned off while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S dashboard lag and freezing/ Also the console randomly turned off while...: My Xbox series s console keeps lagging and freezing when going in and out ofbthe dashboard and back into games. It also shut down by its self while playing a game what's going to on with these...